Chapter 6

Billie's POV

"Down the hall to your right." She said as she grabbed the remote. "Thanks." I quickly mumbled before walking to the bathroom. I bumped into someone and stumbled a bit. "Oh um I-I'm s-." I was cut off when I saw Zoey.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked. "No what are you doing here?" She asked. "Um leilani brought me here." I mumbled. "Stay away from her, I mean it billie." She said. I quickly went to go wash my hands then walked back in the room.

I sat on the floor away from Lei. I didn't want to cause any trouble with Zoey so I decided I should just listen. "Billie?" Leilani sat up. "Huh?" I said. "Why are you sitting on the floor?" She asked.

"Well I don't want to cause any trouble with me and Zoey so I'm just going to listen to her." I shrugged. "What?" She said confused. "Zoey, I just bumped into her, she told me to stay away from you." I said.

"What!" She yelled. I flinched and stood up. "What do you mean you bumped into her?" She said angrily. "W-well I was going to the bathroom and she was in the hallway." I mumbled nervously, I didn't want her to be mad at me.

"I'll be back." She mumbled before leaving her room and slamming the door in the process. I grabbed my plate off the vanity and I began to eat. After a while I heard yelling and I quickly got up.

I peaked my head out of the door and saw Leilani yelling at Zoey. "Why can't you just leave her alone? Why won't you let me be friends with her! Is it because your jealous? Well news flash Zoe I can have other friends! Your supposed to be happy for me, but this I don't know what this is." She said and stormed away.

I quickly went back to sit on the floor. She walked in and threw her phone on the bed. "Stand up billie." She said angrily. I quickly stood up. She grabbed my hands and calmed down a bit. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so angry." She sighed.

"Please don't listen to Zoey, you're the only other friend I've made and I really enjoy your company. I want you to stay, I don't want you to leave." She said sadly. I smiled a bit, "I'm not going to leave you lei, I promise."

I hugged her and she sighed. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that." She mumbled into my neck. "No no it's fine." I said reassuringly. "Wanna finish watching tv and eating?" I asked. "Yea." She said softly.

We laid down and I cuddled into her. "This is the happiest I've been for a while." I said. "How come?" She asked as she played with my hair. My eyes closed as I sighed. "I fell into a dark place for a while and haven't been happy since, well that is until now."

I mumbled tiredly. "We'll talk about it when you wake up ok." She said softly. "Okay." I whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

Leilani's POV

I admired billie as she slept. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. Someone knocked on my door causing billie to let out a soft moan and to turn her head a bit. "Yea?" I whisper yelled. "Hey honey, me and your father are going out. Make sure you watch the house."

"Ok mom, will do." I smiled. "Oh and keep her around, you've been a lot more happy lately." She smiled and walked out. I smiled and looked down at billie who had her eyebrows furrowed and her lips slightly parted.

I continued to watch the show that was playing on tv.

__

I woke up to billie shaking me. "Huh what?" I said confused. "Wake up, I wanna watch tv and I'm hungryyy." She whined. "Okay ok ok." I mumbled as she continued to shake me. "What do you want to eat?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Taco Bell!" She said excitedly, I chuckled and grabbed my phone. I ordered us Taco bell and turned on the tv. I continued the show I was watching before I fell asleep. It's 'Sex Education' if you were wondering.

Halfway in the episode billie started to shift a lot. "Um c-can I get some shorts or something." She mumbled with bright red cheeks. "Oh yea your brother brought you a bag of clothes." I said as I handed it to her.

"Thanks." She mumbled and quickly ran out of the room. Weird. I shrugged it off and continued to watch my show. She walked back in and sat her clothes in my dirty hamper. "Can we watch something else?" She asked nervously.

"Why?" I asked. I knew exactly why. Sex education has a lot of sexual scenes. She's probably just horny. "Um I just want to." She said nervously. "Whatever you say." I shrugged and turned on 365 days.

For some reason I loved sexual movies. About halfway in the movie her eyes widened. She quickly grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. "Hey! I was watching that." I said. "I...can't watch that." She mumbled.

"Why?" I asked. "I just can't, could you get me some water." She said. My phone dinged indicating that the food was here. "Okay bil." I said and got up and left my room.

I knew exactly what she was going to do, it didn't take rocket science to figure out she was going to masturbate. I got our food and went to get billie a glass of water. I walked back upstairs and heard moaning.

See told you. I decided to embarrass her because why not. She found my vibrator so why not embarrass her. "Need help?" I said jokingly as I barged in the room. She quickly took her hands out of her shorts and her face went red.

"W-what?" She said shocked. "I'm just kidding bil, if you wanted to masturbate all you had to do was go to the bathroom." I chuckled. Her face went redder and she sat up. "Please continue, don't let me stop you." I said and chuckled a bit.

Her eyebrows furrowed but I could tell she was on edge. "Um..." She trailed off. "You want me to leave right, got it." I giggled as I walked out.

Billie's POV

I'm so fucking confused. That was embarrassing as hell and she wants me to keep going? What type of- never mind.

I finished and cleaned everything up. I slowly peaked my head out of the door and saw Lei sitting down on the floor by her door meaning she heard me moan. My face went bright red as I cleared my throat.

"I um I'm finished." I mumbled embarrassedly. She looked up at me from her phone. "Your moans are hot." She said nonchalantly and got up and walked in. I stood there in shock. "Are you going to sit down or..." She trailed off.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. "Don't be embarrassed bil it's normal." She shrugged. "Y-yea I know, it's just that I uh-" I stumbled over my words. "Bil it's fine, how about we pretend like it never happened, yea?" She said as she grabbed my hand.

That sent chills down my spine. That's never happened before. "Y-yea that's ok." I mumbled. "We should get some sleep we have school tomorrow." She said as she kissed my forehead and laid down. "Night bil." She said.

What is happening to me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1286 words