Chapter 15

Billie's POV

I felt her hand slide down my stomach. I began to kick and yell and do everything I could. She finally got frustrated and sat up. "Ugh Calvin!" She shouted. He came in the room.

"Hold her legs, I can't do anything if she keeps kicking them." She said. "N-no please stop." I said as he grabbed my ankles and held my legs down.

"S-stop no!"

__

I sat on the bed in a ball crying, I just got raped and everyone was still partying. I cried as flashbacks started to fill my mind. I got up and got dressed feeling disgusted. I grabbed my phone and went straight outside to my car.

I drove home and quickly went to my room. I slammed the door and slid down it as I cried. 

Leilani's POV

I woke up to someone slamming a door. I sat up and heard billie crying, and then I saw her on the floor crying. "Oh billie." I said sadly as I got up. "Bil what happened?" I asked her. I tried to hug her but she flinched and pushed me away.

"N-no don't touch me." She cried out. "Bil what happened?" I asked again. "S-she raped me a-and then h-he did too." She cried out. "Who?" I said as anger ran through my blood. She just cried.

"Can I hug you?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. I hugged her and she cried into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me. "Hey how about I run you a nice warm bath, and then tomorrow we could go to the police?" I suggested. 

She slowly nodded. "Alright go sit on the bed while I run your bath water. "No!" She yelled as her grip tightened. "Bil-."She cut me off. "Don't leave me please." She said, she sounded so...broken. "Ok ok I won't." I said.

I stood up causing her to stand up. She trailed behind me not once letting my hand go. "Did you pee?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Alright, well do that so you won't get any diseases or any infections.

She nodded. "C-could you stay in here with me." She asked nervously. "You sure?" I asked. "Mhm." She hummed. "But could you like...turn around." I nodded and turned facing the wall. A few seconds later I heard her flush the toilet.

"Ok." She said, she washed her hands and then grabbed mine again. I began to run her bath water. We sat on the floor as we were waiting. "Does anything hurt, we could go to the hospital tomorrow too." I said. "N-no." She said. 

"Well do you need anything I could-." She cut me off. "I just want you to stay with me, please." She said quietly. I nodded. She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed. "I-I told her and him to stop, b-but they didn't." She sniffled.

"Do you know their names." I asked. "Um I know the boy name is Calvin." She said. "Calvin Harris?" I asked. "I don't know his last name." She mumbled. "Um I might know a Calvin." I mumbled. 

I pulled out my phone and called my old friend- well we weren't really friends our parents were friends so I kind of met him through our parents. "Hello?" He answered." I was recording the call off of billie's phone for evidence you know.

"Hey did you go to a party tonight?" I asked. "Oh yea, I went with my friend Emma. You'll never believe what happened. We raped this girl." He chuckled like it was funny. "That's not funny." I said before hanging up.

"we're gonna go to the police station now that we have enough evidence." I said. "Ok." Billie said quietly. I could tell she was tired because her eyes were struggling to stay open. "Cmon lets get you in the bath so we can go to sleep." I said.

She nodded before just starting to get undressed. I covered my eyes giving her some privacy. I heard the water splash around before I opened my eyes and billie was sitting in the water with her knees up to her chest.

I began to help her wash up before I got a cup and poured it on her hair as she held her head back. She closed her eyes and sighed as the water ran through her hair. "Thank you." She said quietly.

"For what?" I asked. "For...taking care of me." She mumbled. She opened her eyes and tilted her head up. "Oh no problem, I mean you are my girlfriend after all." I said. She smiled and leaned towards me for a kiss with her eyes closed. 

I pecked her lips and she pulled me back. She pecked my lips a few more times before gently pushing me away. I smiled softly before turning around while she got out of the tub. "Ok." She said. I turned around and she had a towel wrapped around her.

"Are you going to dry my hair?" She asked. "I can." I said. She nodded before motioning for me to turn around so she could get dressed. She let me know when she was done and then i dried her hair before we went into her room. She held my hand the whole way.

We sat on the bed and got under the covers. Billie clung on to me as I got comfortable. "Baby?" I said. "I'm scared." She whispered. "It's ok, their not going to hurt you ever again I promise." I said as I kissed her forehead. 

She sighed. "Ok, I trust you." She said. "Goodnight baby." I said. "Night." She mumbled before her eyes closed. I sighed before closing my eyes trying to go to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to someone softly snoring. I looked at billie and smiled. she always looked so cute and peaceful when she was sleep. Her hair was covering her face a bit as soft snores escaped her lips. 

"Bil wake up." I said softly while shaking her. she hummed in response not waking up at all. "Bil get up." I said. She groaned and pulled the cover over her head. "Billie." "Huh." She said as she sat up a little.

Her eyes were barely open as she looked- well tried to look at me. "It's time to get up we have to go to the police station." She sighed before laying back down. "Ok." She said quietly. "I can see that your tired so when I'm done getting dressed I'll wake you up again ok." I said. 

She nodded before going back to sleep. I got an outfit and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. This is the outfit I was wearing. (If the picture is there 3 times, my bad my computer was trippin.)

I walked back to the room and woke billie up

I walked back to the room and woke billie up. She protested but eventually got up. She went to go pick out an outfit and then she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom with her. "Are you sure you want me in-." She cut me off.

"Yes, I wouldn't have dragged you in here if I didn't want you in here dumbass. Plus I'm scared." She mumbled the last part. "ok." I mumbled as I sat on the toilet. I closed my eyes so she could get in the shower. 

I heard the shower turn on and that's when I opened my eyes half way until billie screamed. "No I'm not in the shower yet!" She screamed before putting her hand over my eyes. "Jeez ok, not like I'm not going to see you naked." I mumbled.

"What?" She said as her hand uncovered my eyes. "Billie you're literally horny all the time." I said as I let out a chuckle. "A-am not." She said defensively.

"Trust me babe you are."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1341 words