Chapter 31

Billie's POV

It was quiet for a while as everyone was still processing what happened. "Oh alright." My mom said. I looked at her confused. "That's all?" I asked. "I mean it's very noticeable, I was just waiting for you to tell me." She said as she kept eating.

"Oh." I said quietly. After that we all kind of ate in a comfortable silence. When me and Lei got finished eating we went back upstairs to my room and started watching tv. A few minutes into Euphoria and Leilani began to speak.

"My dad is getting a divorce." She said. I paused the show and looked at her. "How do you feel?" I ask her cautiously. "I don't know..." She trailed off. I waited for her to continue. "It's like I'm happy because she won't be able to hurt me anymore but.." She paused. 

I held her hands comfortingly. "I just- I'm gonna miss all the good times we had ya' know? And it's going to be weird just having my dad around. I guess I'm just not used to the idea yet." She says as she let out a sigh.

"Yea I get it, after all she is your mom so I would feel the same, but what she did to you lei...that isn't something mothers would do." I said sympathetically. "I just want to know what changed that made her act like that. Before then she'd never lay a hand on me not even to whoop me." She said quietly.

"Maybe it's because of me." I said quietly as I remembered that this all started happening when i came around. "Hey no.." She said softly as she grabbed my face and made me look at her. "None of this  is your fault, ok?" She said.

"I don't know, all of this started to happen when I dropped you off late, maybe she doesn't like me being around you." I said. "Stop that. It doesn't matter what she thinks because I love you, none of this is your fault understand?" She said.

"I understand." I said quietly. She gave me a peck on the lips and I smiled softly. "God your such a bottom." She mumbled. "Am not!" I say defensively. "Are too." She said. "I-." She cut me off. "Want me to show you?" She asked with a mischievous smirk. 

"No no I'm sorry ok I'm a bottom." I said quickly. I was still sore from last time so I'll pass. She chuckled and unpaused the show. "So not funny." I grumbled as I laid down. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"What was that?" She asked. "N-nothing I-I said nothing." I said quickly. "Right." She chuckled and paid attention to the show again. She scares me, but in a good way. Makes no sense but yea. 

"We have school tomorrow." I said. "I'm aware." She says. "Well I don't wanna go." I said while pausing the tv again. "You kind of have to." I sighed and laid down. "Billie you missed so much school already, you have to go." She said as she pulled me on top of her. 

"I know." I mumbled as I laid my head on her chest. "I just don't wanna get fucked in the bathroom again." I said as I chuckled. "My bad, but you really did make me mad." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. 

"I know baby and I'm sorry for that. I shouldn't have let that girl touch me at all." I said. "It's fine ma, it's not all your fault." She said. I yawned becoming tired. "You tired babe?" She asked. "Yeah a bit." I mumbled.

"Go to sleep my love."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.! Sorry for the short chapter.

618 words