Chapter 9

Sorry I'm late

Billie's POV

I just got out the shower and now I'm going to wake up Leilani. I woke up at like 6 something so me and lei could have time to get dress for school. "Lei cmon wake up." I said softly while shaking her a bit.

She groaned and pulled the cover over her head. "Cmon we have to go to school in like an hour or two." I said. "Go away." She whined. "Guess we're going to have to do this the hard way." I mumbled to myself.

I snatched the cover off her and picked her up by her shirt. I saw a flash of fear a confusion in her eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you Lei, but I can be very dominant." I said lowly. She gasped slightly.

"O-ok I-I'm up." She mumbled. I let her go and she got up. "No one's ever really- they don't- I-." I cut her off. "I didn't mean to scare you." I said as I saw her hands shaking. I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes began to water.

"I don't- I can be a little aggressive sometimes and it's something I'm working on." I said quietly. "I think...it was kind of hot." She mumbled shyly. "Y-you do?" I asked. "Y-you didn't scare me billie I was just...shocked. I never seen the dominant side of you." She said.

She brung her shaky hands up to my face and wiped my tears. "I um have to go get ready now." She said and walked to my closet and grabbed an outfit and then went to the bathroom. I quickly went to finneas room.

"Hey ready to go?" He asked as he got up from his chair. "No no no no no, um I have something to talk about with you. Please." I said quietly. "Ok go on." He said. "Well it's just Lei, she doesn't have a problem with my how do I put this...anger issues?" I said more of a question.

"And I think I like her, I'm not really sure, but she's turned me soft and I haven't gotten into any fights when I'm with her." I said truthfully. He smirked. "Why are you smirking?" I asked. "Billie's gotta crush." He said teasingly.

"Shut up." I said as a light blush came to my cheeks. "Well billie just see where things take you, maybe she likes you too." He said. I laughed loudly, "Right like she's even into girls." I said. "Have you ever asked her?" He asked.

"Well no but-." He cut me off. "No buts billie until you ask her don't assume." He said. There was a knock on the door interrupting our conversation. "Um I'm ready to go." Lei said. "ok." I mumbled.

Me and finn got up and we all walked out after grabbing our things. After a few minutes we arrived at the school. We got out and me and Lei walked hand in hand. "Ayo billie!" I turned around as I heard my name.

The only person that knows my name is "Brandon?" Leilani said. "You know him?" I asked. "Uh y-yea we kind of used to be friends but I told him we couldn't be friends anymore since he liked me." She shrugged.

"How do you know him?" She asked. "We sort of used to date." I scratched the back of my neck. "Oh." She mumbled and let go of my hand and looked down. Shit did I make her upset? "Um hey." I said as I took a step away from him.

Brandon was sort of abusive, he wasn't always like that though. "Um I'm going to go find Zoey." Leilani mumbled. "Wait Lei." "No it's fine have fun." She said and walked away. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What do you want?" I asked him. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." He chuckled. I felt my anger boiling. "I don't have a girlfriend." I said through my gritted teeth. "Oh did I hit a nerve." He said tauntingly.

I balled my fist as I felt my anger rising more. "Please just stay away from me." I mumbled. "Oh and if I don't." He said. "I'm gonna-." I was cut off by lei. "Hey hey hey, look at me." She said. "No he-." She cut me off again.

"He's not worth it billie trust me. You have to stay calm. Look at me." She said softly. She looked at me and I saw her eyes soften. "I just- I'm so angry at him f-for what he did." I said as tears came to my eyes.

"And I understand that billie, but sometimes you just have to learn to move on." She said softly. "I-I can't when he raped me!" I yelled. Everyone broke out into small whispers. "Alright everyone to class!" We heard the principal yelled.

I collapsed in Lei's arms and sighed. She sat on the ground holding me as I cried.

Leilani's POV

"Cmon ladies." The principal said. "Just give her a minute." I mumbled as I held a sobbing billie. "no cmon now." He said. "I said give her a fucking minute!" I yelled. The principal was shocked at my outburst, hell even I was shocked.

I never really yelled at people mainly because I don't like being yelled at. Billie continued to sob in my arms. Well this is kind of uncomfortable considering we haven't even made it into the school.

Billie started to hyperventilate and I know all to well that she's having a panic attack. "Hey billie you have to listen to me baby, you have to breath." I said as I put her hand on my heart. "Breath baby." I said softly.

She started to breath normally. She started to cough a little but held on to me tightly. "You're ok." I said as Is softly stroked her hair. I grabbed my phone and called Finneas. "Hey Lei wasup." He said.

"Um could you like come pick us up." I said nervously. "Why what's wrong?" He asked quickly. "It's billie." I said knowing it will get him here faster. "I'm on my way." Is all he said before hanging up.

Billie was just staring off into space but tears still ran down her cheeks. "Billie." I whispered. She didn't respond. I sighed and held her tighter. "Finn is on his way." I mumbled.

She still didn't say anything. I never knew billie got raped, which is probably why she always tenses up when I first hug her. But she always loves to hold my hand. "What happened?" Finn said causing me to snap me out of my train of thought.

"Um well I don't think it's my business to tell. Can you just take her home." I said. "No please come with me." Billie said as she sat up. Her voice was scratchy considering she haven't talked for liked 5 minutes.

"Please don't leave me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1146 words