Chapter 27

Leilani's POV

"Coming right up." The waitress mumbled as she rolled her eyes. Billie smiled as she walked away. "You told her I was your girlfriend." She said excitedly. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked. 

"I just thought- never mind." She said a big smile still on her face. She came back with our food and we dug in. I decided not to mess with her while she's eating because I don't want her to choke.

We talked about anything and everything until we were done. I paid and billie was not happy about that. "All I'm saying is you could've at least let me pay." She ranted as we got in the car. "Mhm." I hummed not really listening.

I been stop listening when she started talking about it as soon as I offered to pay. "No lei really- You're not even listening." She mumbled. I sighed before pinching the bridge of my nose. "I am I am." I lied.

"Like I was saying, you could've at least let me paid since you brung me." She kept on ranting and ranting and I got tired of it. I turned on the vibrator and pulled off. Her hands flew to her crotch (A/N- I know I know I keep saying it, but it'll change later).

She let out a moan as her eyes closed. I turned it up when I stopped at a red light. She let out another moan, but it was slightly louder. I turned it up to full speed right before the light turned green.

She let out a scream as her hands went further into her crotch. 

Billie's POV

I'm going to cum. "Lei p-please I'm sorry!" I moaned out. She ignored me. "Ahh- fuck!" I moaned out. "Leilani! Please." I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I whimpered as I tried to hold in my cum.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled down my pants so they wouldn't get messed up or anything. "Lei I'm gonna-." I let out a loud moan as I started squirting. 

I let out small whimpers as I slowly came down from my high. I panted as she finally turned it off. "Fuck not in my baby dragon." I whined. I looked down to see cum running down my leg as my underwear was soaked. 

Lei pulled up into the parking lot of the nail salon. Her brown eyes looked slightly darker than usual and I gulped. I disobeyed her. "Did you just cum, and squirt?" She asked lowly. "Baby I-." She cut me off.

"Answer me Billie." She said slightly louder. "Yes." I mumbled quietly as I sunk into my seat. She grabbed her purse and pulled a pair of underwear out. "Change, I'll deal with you when we get home." She mumbled.

"A-are those vibrating too?"  I asked nervously. She nodded before handing them to me. I quickly changed into them as I haven't got my windows tinted yet. I pulled my pants back up and waited for her instructions.

Listen I'm not soft and never will be, but she scares me. Not in a bad way though. "Cmon." She said while getting out of the car. I quickly scramble to get out of the car and follow behind her. "C-can I hold your hand?" I ask nervously.

"Do bad girls get to have good things?" She asked. "N-no." I mumbled. She sighed before grabbing my hand. I smiled slightly. "Your not off the hook billie." She said. "Right sorry." I mumbled.

How did she even see me smile she's in front of me. We walked into the nail shop and she told the lady her name. "Go explain to them what you want mama." She said as she pushed me a little towards the lady. 

I looked at the different options. "Can I get the neon green please." I asked. The lady smiled and nodded. "What color you want for your toes?" Lei asked me. "Baby I'm fine with-." She cut me off. 

She pulled me close to her, "I'm going to spoil today, but when we get home you're getting it so pick what color." She whispered in my ear. I gulped before telling the lady white. The lady told me to follow her and we sat down and she started doing my nails.

__

My nails are finally done and I think they look cute. When I was getting my toes done Leilani turned on the vibrator and I nearly kicked the lady in the face. I apologized so many times. She kept laughing it off.

As we got in the car I stared at my nails. "Do you like them?" She asked. "Yes I love them." I smiled brightly. "What do you say?" She asked. I looked at her and blushed. "Thank you baby." I said before giving her a peck on the lips. 

"Where are we going now?" I asked. "To get your hair done." She said. "Ooo can I dye my hair?" I asked as I bounced around in my seat. "Of course, you don't have to ask it's your hair." She chuckled.

I squealed before putting my seatbelt on, "Cmon cmon cmon." I said excitedly. "Alright baby chill." She said as she pulled off. We made it to the hair salon and I sat in the chair trying my best to explain what I want, but she just looked confused.

"Ok um basically I want green roots, but the rest of my hair black. Make sense now?" I asked. The lady nodded before getting started.

In the middle of her doing my hair Leilani turned the vibrator on. I squeezed the chair before shutting my eyes while biting my lip. I quickly sent her a glare before she turned it off. I sighed and let go of the chair. 

__

"Baby you look so fine." Leilani said as she held my waist. We were currently still at the hair salon just in the bathroom. "Thank you." I mumbled with bright red cheeks. "Do you like it?" She asked. 

"Are you kidding me? This is the best decision I made so far." I said as I touched my hair. "You look like a highlighter, but I love it too." She said. I glared at her. "Woah ok, your my little highlighter though." She said defensively. 

I rolled my eyes before walking out of the bathroom. "Ready to go?" She asked me. I nodded and she paid before we headed out. "Now where are we going?" I asked her. "This one is a surprise ma." She said.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I love when she calls me that. "Alright." I mumbled.

--

We pulled up to an animal shelter. A big smile grew on my face. "You did not." I said excitedly. "I did." She said as she chuckled at my excitement. "Oh my god baby thank you, I love you." I said as I gave her a kiss.

"I love you too." She said. "Can we go in now please please please." I begged. She nodded and I practically flew out of the car. "Slow down!" She said, but I didn't listen. Well that is until I felt the vibrator turn on.

I quickly shoved my hand in my crotch and went down. Leilani walked up next to me before picking me up. She turned it off and I sighed. "Are you going to do that when we're in here?" I pointed to the shelter.

"No baby I don't want you to hurt the pups." She said. I held her hand and we walked into the puppy shelter. I was practically jumping with joy as Leilani talked to the lady. "Lei." I called out as I looked at all the puppies. 

"Yes princess." She said as she turned towards me. "C-can I please go see the puppies now?" I asked. "Of course mama." She said as she smiled a bit. Before I walked away I heard her mumble that I was adorable.

I went to the first set of puppies and started playing with them. "You guys are so cute." I said in a baby voice. I heard laughing and I looked up to see the lady hold my girls hand. 

I stood up in rage and walked over to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1405 words