The Shadow Of The Sun

Af BlossomLindsey

In which Hoseok texts a wrong number "Everyone talks about the tragic beauty of blue and green eyes but what... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 54

9K 508 183
Af BlossomLindsey

Taejoon looked at Yoongi who was idly sitting looking around her living room.

"How were you?" Taejoon asked.

"Good. How were you?" He asked back, looking at him.

"Good," he responded simply.

"Good... That's... Good!"

"Good."

"What are you doing?" Ji Hoon came back with a tray, serving the food items and juice glasses to the guests.

Yoongi slightly leaned to Taejoon's ear, "Isn't he like really well behaved?"

"Bro, Yoongi thinks you are well behaved."

The child bowed and conveyed a formal thanks which made Yoongi admire him even more.

"Please have something. Noona made these today in the morning," he gestured towards the sandwiches and cookies.

"That's why I am here today," Taejoon chimed, quickly taking a handful of cookies and eating two at a time.

Yoongi slapped his thigh lightly, "what're you doing?"

He shrugged nonchalantly.

"You are in?" Yoongi asked Hoon.

"High school."

"You're pretty disciplined for a high schooler," he complimented to which the youngest smiled broadly.

Taejoon was eyeing their conversation like a hawk, eating the cookies jubilantly.

"Yoongs, let's go to my house and let Hoon study," he said.

"It's not an issue Hyung. You can stay for as long as you wish."

Taejoon glared daggers at him which Yoongi noticed and giggled. "Okay let's go. Thank you Ji Hoon. It was nice meeting you," Yoongi said getting up.

The youngest bowed once expressing his goodbyes.

"Bye Bro," Taejoon said.

"Bye Hyung. Have fun," he smirked, what he thought was hidden from the newly acquainted but Yoongi was noticing each of his actions and he smiled unknowingly at their relationship.

•••

"Baby, Baby, Baby ooh~ like Baby, Baby, Baby, Nooo~" she vibed with the music in the car making Hoseok laugh loudly while driving.

"Baby, Baby, Baby Ooh~" she chimed enthusiastically and then pointing towards Hoseok which he instantly noticed.

"I thought you'd always be mine, mine~" he continued and then chuckled.

She opened the car window and let the wind interwine with her obsidian-black hair making her look so carefree.

"Oh look, a police car," she claimed.

"Hm. So?" He asked, looking at it as they passed by it when she suddenly yelled out of the window.

"Ahhh!!! Ouchhh!!"

"What happened? Are you fine?" He inquired and she snorted.

"Why did you yell? Should I stop?"

"Why did I yell? Um... Look at the rear view mirror."

He complied and saw the police car following them, suddenly the sirens were oddly audible. His eyes widened at the epiphany as glanced towards her and she nonchalantly shrugged.

"Step on the gas," she smirked evilly.

"What? I think we should stop by th-"

Her hand itself went to his right thigh, pressing it. He was forced to comply. The car following them increased its speed too.

"Are you sure it's okay?" He asked as their pace was increasing violently.

"I am not sure of anything Hobi. I can get you behind bars but there's no going back now."

"You sick ass!" He cursed as he drove at the speed of 100 kmph.

The police car honked and she was quick to respond, "slow down and park by the side."

"Huh? Why suddenly?"

"Do it or we are dead!"

He slowed down, parking by the side of the highway carefully.

The police car stopped right behind. She gestured him to cover his face which he did instantly. The officer came out to her window, his hair were haywire and all colors from his face were washed.

"Anything officer?" She asked.

"I heard you screaming. Anything?"

"Um... I bit my tongue and it pained excessively. I think I even bled." By this time Hoseok was trying hard to suppress his laughter.

"Then why were you guys speeding?"

"Speeding? Sir, the limit is 120 on the highway. We weren't speeding at all."

"We were following you," he grunted annoyingly.

"We never knew that you were following us sir. Only when you honked I realised. I think you misjudged," she replied calmly.

The officer's hand reached reached his forehead in frustration.

"You may go," he said turning back and retreating.

"Hey Hoseok, start," she said.

"Why am I taking your orders?"

"Cause you decided to date me!"

"I think... Yes," he smiled, starting the car.

She popped her head out of the car, glaring at the police officer and yelled again, "Mr. Kim Min Ho you suck!"

Hoseok's eyes widened yet again looking at her once and then to the rear view mirror watching the officer yelling something he could not make out.

"What the- are you crazy?" His jaw dropped.

"He is a corrupt police officer. He sucks! I know him so well," she answered with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You are dangerous YN! Utterly, arbitrarily, outrageously dangerous!" He exclaimed to which she just laughed.

"Why don't we open the sunroof?" She asked and he simply nodded, his eyes fixed at the road.

She opened the sunroof and stood up a little. Before Hoseok could warn her, she was already half out of the car only for a sharp gush of wind to slap her face. The car was moving at a high speed. She quickly sat back down, her eyes were watering and her hair were a mess.

"Are you fine?" He asked, slowing down the car gradually. She looked away, embarassed to the moon and back, "yes."

He finally stopped the car and looked towards her who was refraining to have any eye contact.

Fuck. Why do I always have to be this stupid? She thought.

"Hey, look at me YN," he said, a little sternly this time but she just shook her head.

He held her chin lightly and turned her face towards him.

"Now tell me, are you okay?" He asked, caressing her hair, placing them back in place.

"Yeah I am fine," she affirmed.

He gave a sly smile, "Then I guess, I wasn't driving that fast, you wanna try again?" He mocked and then bursted out laughing.

She bit her inner cheek. Usually whatever people say or think about her, she doesn't care. But him mocking her made her feel humiliated, blood reached to her ears in embarrassment, warming them up.

He noticed her not being a part of the merry making and stopped instantly and then glancing into her watery eyes, he felt apologetic.

"I'm sorry YN... Shit... I'm sorry."

"It's okay," she mumbled turning her face back towards the window.

"No. It's not. I'm sorry, I didn't realise. Honestly, I was just joking. Really. I never actually disregarded you," he clarified in a haste.

She nodded, not looking at him but he noticed her gulping and biting her bottom lip.

I did it again. I ruined my date with her again. You are an idiot Jung Hoseok. He cursed himself. He had to do something, he cannot ruin this.

He changed the music to 'Like Me Better' by Lauv. He started driving again, vibing with the music.

"To be young and in love in New York City,
To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me
To be drunk and in love in New York City
Midnight into morning coffee
Burning through the hours talking..." He sang gaining her attention. She looked at him by the corner of her eye.

He made her face towards him by one of his hand while other was still on the steering, "Damn, I like me better when I'm with you. I like me better when I'm with you..." He raised his brows emphasizing on the words.

"I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you," he sang softly and lovingly. He sang excellently, unexpected from a rapper.

She gawked at him, his voice reaching her ears as a pure symphony. The drop of the music came and he moved his neck like a pigeon, synchronising with the beats which made her giggle.

Finally, his heart was a peace listening to her.

"YN?" He asked for her.

"Hm?" She questioned, still smiling.

"I like me better when I'm with you," he said in a low tone and that was enough to make anyone's heart flutter.

•••

(A/N: So, If you wanna see Taejoon... I could not find a picture that accurately matches my imagination but I've got someone similar... You are free to imagine anyone with black hair, pale skin, and a cute charm.)

(Credits to the owner.)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

273K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
3K 250 16
y/n is girl who is a fashion designer and a CEO of a company. she is also fan of BTS. Her brother's friend (Christian)is in love with her. y/n is s...
908 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...
26.5K 925 26
Hoseok messages a wrong number thinking it's his Hyung but it's a girl named, Y/N. They start getting to know each other. Y/N starts forming feelings...