Jenlisa | Married To The Main...

By Arjxyyy

Jennie Kim transmigrated into a female supporting character who ran away from her wedding. The original novel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
125 END

124

1.4K 41 0
By Arjxyyy

In the morning, Jennie was awakened by the sound of words.

Mother Manoban and Father Manoban are here.

Every day they would watch Lisa take medicine and talk to him.

Today they were shocked to find that their son had taken the medicine extremely cooperatively, instead of letting the nurse suppress and force the medicine. They also listened to the nurse's report, and Lisa went to the movie room to watch a movie last night.

Mother Manoban tried to suppress her excitement. She looked at her husband hopefully, "Lisa has not had any illness in the past two days."

Manoban's father Seojoon's face was not conspicuous, and the eyes were filled with joy, "Yes."

Mother Manoban couldn't help reaching out to touch her son's unevenly cut hair. She was dodged. She still had a smile in her eyes, "Could it be that his condition has improved?"

Father Manoban nodded, "It's possible. I'll have someone call the doctor tomorrow to see what's going on."

He turned his head and told the nurse: "If Lisa does anything unusual, remember to report it to us as soon as possible."

After Father Manoban and Mother Manoban left the room, Jennie walked to Lisa, "Morning."

Lisa looked at her, "Nini, medicine."

He told Jennie that he had listened to her and took the medicine.

"Really good." Jennie leaned close to him and kissed him rewardingly with a few red marks on his face.

Lisa's eyes lit up.

"When your condition recovers, you won't need to take medicine in a while." Jennie hoped that Lisa's condition would improve and he didn't need to take medicine every day. After all, taking too much medicine is not good for the body.

Lisa nodded.

Jennie glanced at the sky outside. The bright sunshine in the morning and the breeze made people happy.

"Lisa, I'll take you out for a walk, okay?" She remembered that the two servants had said that Lisa had been in the room for a long time.

Because he stayed indoors for a long time, his cold white complexion became pale, and he felt sick and weak, and the crusted wound on his face made him look even more pitiful.

She wanted to take him out for a walk and bask in the sun.

Jennie reached out to lead Lisa, and he obediently got up.

"Master Lisa, where are you going?" As soon as the male nurse put the cup, he turned to see Lisa opening the door and walking outside.

The male nurse hurried to keep up.

Seeing Lisa suddenly coming downstairs, even Father Manoban and Mother Manoban, as well as the housekeeper and servants were all shocked.

"Lisa, what are you... where are you going?" Mother Manoban asked her son quickly.

Lisa didn't answer, he walked outside with Jennie.

The weather today is very good, the sun is mild, and there is occasional breeze, which is very suitable for outings.

Miyoung pulled Manoban's father closely behind her son, "Lisa is he taking a walk?"

She looked incredible.

Looking at his son walking slowly in front of him, Father Manoban was also puzzled, "For whatever reason, it's a good thing that he is willing to go out and bask in the sun."

"Yes, it's a great thing." Miyoung couldn't help being happy.

Jennie didn't care that she and Lisa were followed by many people at this time. After all, Lisa's current situation, Mother Manoban was not at ease, it was normal.

She took Lisa's hand and walked slowly in the garden.

It should be early summer now, the weather is not hot, and the flowers are blooming all over the yard. Looking around, there are large expanses of blooming flowers that are very beautiful and make people feel happy.

"The sun is very warm and the flowers are very fragrant. Lisa, you should go out more and not be trapped in the room all day."

Jennie turned his head and looked at him, "You used to exercise every day, and you can't be lazy. You will resume morning exercise from tomorrow."

Lisa blinked and slowly said, "Nini, together."

Jennie shook Lisa's hand tightly, "I can't accompany you anymore."

Lisa raised his eyes and glanced at her quickly, moved them away, and then took another look. The light in his eyes dimmed, as if he was asking why Jennie could not accompany him.

To Lisa's eyes, Jennie couldn't bear to tell Lisa that she was leaving soon.

The corners of Lisa's lips were tightened, and he looked at Jennie quietly.

"I'm leaving tonight."

Jennie still said, every time she left before, she disappeared suddenly and didn't say goodbye to him because she knew that she and Lisa would meet again.

But this time is different, in this time and space, there is no her. Therefore, after she disappeared this time, she and Lisa probably had no chance to meet.

Lisa knew what it meant to leave.

He squeezed Jennie's hand tightly, his expression flustered and anxious, "Nini if you will leave."

Jennie's voice was very low, but it was enough for Lisa to hear, "I'm sorry."

"Don't go, don't go, don't go." Lisa's dark eyes were full of loss, and he looked at Jennie pleadingly.

Jennie dare not look into his eyes.

Lisa pressed his lips tightly, his wounded face almost lost his blood in the sun. He looked like an irritated little monster, let go of Jennie's hand, and ran away.

"Lisa!" Jennie's fingertips rubbed the hem of his clothes, too late to grasp him.

"Lisa, where are you going?"

Seeing her son suddenly spread her legs, the expression of the mother Manoban who followed changed changed. She hurriedly shouted, "Hurry up, go and stop him."

The male nurse chased him immediately.

Jennie panicked, she immediately ran after Lisa.

Lisa ran to the rockery in the backyard, holding a rock piled on the rockery in his hand, he smashed it into his arm.

There were many edges and corners and gravel on the stone, but just a moment, Lisa's arm was scratched and bleeding from the stone.

"Master Lisa." The male nurse hurried over.

Jennie is not restricted by the air. Her pace is faster than that of a male carer. She ran forward and directly consumed ten little suns in exchange for time to contact the real thing.

She stretched out her hand to hold the stone in Lisa's hand, preventing him from slamming her on him again.

"Lisa, you promised me not to hurt yourself."

Looking at Lisa's black eyes, who had almost lost consciousness, Jennie's eyes blushed suddenly.

Her strength was less than Lisa's, her hand was firmly holding the stone, and her sharp edges pierced her delicate skin.

Others could not see, the blood on Jennie's hand was stained on the stone.

"Nini." Lisa woke up when he saw Jennie's red eyes.

He threw away the stone and looked at Jennie's red eyes and wounded hands in a panic. He said anxiously: "Nini if you cry, I cry."

Lisa stretched out his hand awkwardly and found that his fingertips were stained with dust. He quickly wiped the dust off his hands with the hem of his clothes before trembling to hold Jennie's bleeding hand, "Red, Nini pain. "

"Master Lisa, your arm is injured."

"Lisa!" Mother Manoban rushed to her in embarrassment, seeing the bruise on her son's arm at a glance.

Lisa ignored no one, he tightened the corners of his lips, and looked anxiously at the blood on Jennie's hand, which was bright red and dazzling.

His low voice was very dumb, and he said in a flustered manner: "Apply medicine, apply medicine to Nini."

Just when Lisa was anxious to ask Jennie to wipe the medicine, the next moment, Jennie's torn palm healed, and even the red blood on the palm disappeared.

Lisa stared at Jennie's hand blankly, and saw that the wounds and blood stains on it were gone. He looked at Jennie's hand curiously again. After a while, he slowly said: "Okay, Nini is fine."

Jennie withdrew her hand abruptly, and she stared at Lisa, "You didn't do what you promised me. You just hurt yourself again."

Next to him, Mother Manoban asked the male nurse to take her son back to give him medicine, "Lisa, let's go back to the room first, and your hand hurts."

She couldn't understand what her son was yelling, but she didn't find it strange. Sometimes the son would talk to himself.

Manoban Absolutely didn't listen to anyone else. He looked at Jennie pitifully, seeing her red eyes, his fingertips trembling, and the position of his chest uncomfortable, "I know if you cry."

Jennie did not speak, she turned and left.

Lisa hurriedly followed. His behavior scared Mother Manoban to order the male nurse to chase Lisa.

She really didn't want to lock up her son or tie it up.

Jennie returned to the room. She sat on the sofa, not looking at Lisa who was standing in front of her.

"Nini, I was wrong." Lisa's tall body squatted down at Jennie's feet, and pitifully apologized to Jennie, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was wrong."

He knew that he made Nini angry, made Nini injured, and crying Nini, he was wrong, he made a big mistake.

Jennie did not answer.

Lisa lacked words. His dark eyes looked at Jennie stubbornly, and he could only repeat: "If you know if you cry, if you know if you leave."

Without a response, Lisa was like a little milk dog abandoned by his master, lost to the extreme.

He lowered his head, his slender and scarred fingers quietly pulled Jennie's hem, "I'm sorry, I know if you're angry."

"Lisa, hurry up, I'll rub the medicine for you." Mother Manoban asked someone to bring the medicine box.

Jennie said, "Your hand is injured, so apply the medicine first."

Hearing her words, Lisa quickly raised his head, "Nini wipe."

Nini help him wipe.

Lisa snatched the medicine box from Mother Manoban's hand. In Mother Manoban's surprised gaze, he took Jennie to the bathroom and closed the door with a "slap".

"Lisa?"

Mother Manoban patted the door several times, looking worried, "What's the matter with this kid?"

"Maybe he wants to wipe the medicine by himself?" Father Manoban comforted his wife and asked her not to worry. "Did he just say he wiped it?"

"It seems so." Mother Manoban's tightened eyebrows loosened, "Will he apply medicine?"

"It's okay, let's wait outside first."

In the bathroom, Lisa graciously handed the medicine box to Jennie, and looked at her eagerly, "Nini wipe."

Lisa was very clever. After coming down twice, he realized that he was in the bathroom, knowing that he would have a close interaction with him.

Jennie didn't answer, she opened the medicine box, took out the potion and cotton swabs, and began to help Lisa clean up the wound.

Manoban Absolute himself really took a cruel hand. Not only was the skin scratched on his arm, it was also smashed red and purple. It is estimated that it will be bruised tomorrow, and he seems to have no idea it hurts.

It wasn't his fault, it was hers. She said she was leaving, which stimulated him.

Jennie lightened his strength and helped Lisa apply the potion. Normal people had already cried out that it hurts, but Lisa didn't feel it at all.

"Nini."

Lisa's dark eyes looked at her quietly, his eyes touched her still red eyes, his chest felt very uncomfortable, as if he was scratched hard.

He stretched out his hands and held Jennie's face, "I'm wrong, Nini don't cry"

He was so bad that he cried and knew.

Lisa lowered his head. In Jennie's surprised eyes, his handsome face approached her, and his thin, cool lips fell on Jennie's eyes.

Jennie closed his eyes subconsciously.

In the next second, a hot, moist touch came from the corner of her eyes, and Jennie quickly realized that Lisa was licking her eyes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6K 151 28
In her previous life, she was a highly respected Heavenly Empress,but on the eve of her wedding, she was betrayed and died by self-immolation! Reborn...
356K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
52.4K 733 100
Jennie Kim was a desperate woman and just a pretty face in her past life. She was swapped at birth and brought up in a rich family, only to eventuall...