Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

Da Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... Altro

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

24. Since When?

2.5K 165 41
Da Xythe_Phantasma

So I just reread the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass. Then I saw this panel of Aria and my brain just went:

SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!

Such a noble lady here. Lol.

.

.

Y/n and Annie stayed on the wall for the entire night until sunrise.

With the sun was about to show, Annie stood up and looked at Y/n. "As much as possible, Annie. I don't want you to regret what you're about to do." She reminded again as she stood up.

"Will you be going to that expedition?" The young blonde asked.

"I'll see."

"Then you might not?"

"I am a saintess. Many people will oppose my participation." Y/n sighed. "But I'll come either way. I'm one of the strongest soldier back in my day after all." She assured.

Annie stared at her still doubtful. But what could she do? She's the only one who wanted to help her and either way, she needed to participate in retrieving that from Eren.

She sighed, turned around and left. Y/n watched her jumped off the wall and she also did the same to the opposite side. The sun was coming up and when she gets back, it would be around breakfast.

After getting down from the wall, Y/n rode her horse and started to get back to the headquarters covering herself with her cloak. She still made sure to double her speed just to reach the place earlier to get back.

Unexpectedly, when she reached the stable she noticed that someone was standing at the side.

Y/n didn't bother hide anymore since she was caught. She got of her horse and started walking to see the person welcoming him with blazing eyes.

Levi began to take wide strides until he was already in her face. "Where did you go?" He asked.

"I just took a walk." She replied.

"Drop the bullshit." He spat.

The girl frowned at him. "What are you getting mad about? I'm already old enough to know where I'm supposed to go."

"Then where did you go?"

"Sina." She replied. To be precise, on top of wall Sina.

"What did you do there?"

"I'm thinking." She hummed.

"You could have just done that here."

"I know, but going to places eases mind too."

Levi stared at her grabbing both her shoulders. Y/n stared back in askance. "Tell me when you're going somewhere far." He said.

Y/n pursed her lips and watched him look down. "Why?"

"You disappeared. How do you suppose I should think? What about if you got kidnapped? Or worse, killed. All without anyone knowing, brat." He glared at her while Y/n was surprised.

Is he worried upset?!

"I really don't always have to tell you the places I'm going, dear. I know you're worried but I also need some time for myself." She replied.

"I understand that." Levi said back. "But at least leave a letter. At least inform me. If you don't want me to go with you, I won't. I just want to know where you'll be."

That's an oddly considerate words from a possessive person...

Y/n could only sigh helplessly. "Alright. If that's what you want." You always win anyway.

Levi entwined his hand with hers, pulling it closer to his lips and gave her forehand a kiss. Y/n looked away embarrassed.

"I still have to cook." She mumbled.

Hearing this, Levi decided to just hold her hand while they trailed the kitchen. But along the way, Erwin suddenly appeared before they could retract their entwined hands.

It made the two parties pause. Erwin was looking at the hands then to the two people then back.

He raised an eyebrow then looked at them again. "Do you two have something to say to me?" He asked seriously.

Y/n was a bit hesitant hearing Erwin's serious tone.

"We're together." But it doesn't look like Levi is nervous and released the bomb straight ahead and Erwin was not able to dodge the explosion.

"What?" Even Erwin himself was shocked even though he had speculations himself. But everytime they fight, his thoughts would be thrown somewhere forgotten and wouldn't overthink it.

But hearing this person say it... "Since when?"

"About a week after she woke up." He replied.

"That's quite..." Erwin was not prepared for this. His mind went haywire that he almost forgot how to talk. He was just too shocked he needed to hit Levi, at least once, alright?

"I'm going to... cook." Y/n let go of Levi and make a really quick run for it. You're a man, shield your girl from being interrogated from father dear! Y/n sent both of them thumbs up of encouragement before disappearing.

"Levi..." Erwin called seriously.

"What?"

"How long have you harboured your feelings for her?" He asked.

"None of your business." Levi replied.

"I've watched over her the moment she joined the scouts. She is like a daughter to me." Erwin replied. "The times that you visited her in the church while she was asleep. Was it that time?" He asked.

"I don't have obligations to answer you." Levi replied again.

Y/n isn't expressive and Levi is a ball of irritation. This was the reason Erwin thought they weren't in any way compatible with each other. He can't understand how or why it resulted to this scenario, but thinking about it, maybe they are quite a match.

Y/n is like a lake. She has always been calm in situations, calculating and quite childish in her own way. But she knew what to say and is blunt about her own feelings. Meanwhile Levi is a fire. An ill tempered man who hide his emotions to his sleeves most of the time and doesn't seem to understand fun.

I guess you could say that Y/n is Levi's best medicine. If he listens to her then that's even better in perspective.

"Then I won't get in the way anymore." Erwin sighed in defeat. But became serious as he eyes the raven. "However, if I see you become undeserving of her, I don't think Louvre and I will just stand and watch. She is like a family after all." He warned.

Levi clicked his tongue. "You don't have to remind me. I know what I'm doing." He replied.

"Levi, tell me. Is it her that triggered your strength?" He asked again.

"Yes." Levi replied. "The moment I saw her being eaten like that. I've never thought I'd hate myself for leaving her alone to fight. Because I knew for a fact that the reason I stopped trying to kill you was because of her." He looked at his hand and slowly crumpled it into a first.

"So, you harboured these emotions even before she fell into a coma, huh?" Even without Levi's admittance, Erwin finally pieced the puzzle and concluded. The raven glared at him but he returned it with a calm smile. "It's not odd. After all, Y/n is a girl loved by all without her trying."

Y/n, who hid on the hallway's left turn left out a quiet chuckle as he listened to Erwin. It's quite funny how she was so touched about this but at the same time, embarrassed. But thinking about it, exactly when did Levi cared about her?

What shocked her even more was the fact that her incident triggered Levi's awakening. So, he found his resolved that time?

At first, she stayed. Thinking that a fistfight is going to happen, but she keeps forgetting that Erwin is a civilised  human being. He is truly fitting to lead. And while listening, she wouldn't have thought that she's going to learn about this about Levi.

She felt bad ignoring his proposal now. But it's just right. They both need to understand their feelings before getting married or not anyway. Especially when the original story went haywire twice now. First, her very first appearance in this world that kept Isabel and Farlan alive as well as being dubbed a sleeping saintess. Second, was when her intended death became useless because she woke up again.

Hearing that they're not going to fight, she continued her way towards the kitchen and began her cooking duty while thinking about the problems at hand.

.

Hi~

Bye!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

166K 4.4K 30
ใ€Œ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™งใ€ Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
12.7K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
248K 8.7K 38
[Edited Augโ€ข28โ€ข2016 - Sepโ€ข1โ€ข2016] [Will be re-edited soon] ->>> [MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO THERE ARE TOO MANY ERRORS AND, NOT TO MENTION...