Perfect ||G.D

By dolanstish

Sequel to Cherish~ Five years later and their worlds collide again. Will they fix the broken pieces or be don... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
n i n e
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
question :)
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
THANK YOU
lets talk
seveteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
twenty eight
twenty nine
hey
SO SWEET
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
lets talk real quick
Hayden And Emercyn
HARRY EDWARD STYLES
thirty three
thirty four
NEW BOOK?
thirty five
important
thirty six
thirty seven
Important talk please read
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
information
Bonus Chapter
Hii
NEW BOOK

Update

555 12 9
By dolanstish

Hey everybody!!!

It's been almost four years since the last time I made an update or even posted on this story. Again I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported this book and loved it and continues to come back to it. Especially in this time of missing the twins.

With all of that being said, I MISS THE TWINS. So to honor them, and for all of you, I am writing a new book. One I feel super excited and passionate about. I have wrote in soooo long. I definitely have been out of my element and put a pause on writing for a situation I was going through. Writing is one of the things I am MOST passionate about.

So excited for this book. So excited for you all to read. And so excited to give you guys some dolan twin content because got knows we all miss them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 49 14
This is story was about The twin girls wanted to be become singer and actress but they really want to meet the Dolan twins. How will they will met th...
24.6K 570 18
The Dolan Twins, Ethan and Grayson Dolan, were bullied throughout school. They got into a lot of fights because their bullies, Tyler and his "gang"...
2.7K 26 17
Elizabeth and the Dolan twins (Grayson and Ethan) have been best friends for a long time. But what happens when Elizabeth moves across country?
38.7K 682 34
kate meets grayson dolan, it's simple. read this if you want to find out what happens next.