Illusion

Tracytressi द्वारा

Ereshkigal Imperia Pluto Uranus,is the queen of all supernatural beings at 2000 years old,she has kept her ki... अधिक

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
small something
chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter Sixty four
Chapter Sixty three
Chapter Sixty five.
Chapter Sixty six
Chapter Sixty seven
Chapter Sixty eight
Chapter Sixty nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter seventy- three
Important Notification 😅😁🤣
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
New book alert
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
apologies
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
epilogue

Chapter thirty one

800 62 21
Tracytressi द्वारा

"Mitri you are needed at the arena, I'll stay here, Enzo you too"

The two brothers hesitantly left the chambers while a concerned Algea sat closer to the queen whose eyes were white.

"Oh poor child, you know no one blames you for that day right?"

Algea sighed, all her motherly instincts were alert, she failed as a mother, the trauma Eres was going through was too much and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

She heard two people enter the room without knocking and guessed they were her friends.

"Oh sorry for the interruption Lady Algea"

She smiled sadly"oh no problem, your queen needs you"

The cat faced lady which she knows to be the queen's nanny sighed"my Lady, this is dangerous for the preys, we need the hasten the process"

" I understand, let's pray her mate survives it"

Primrose asked worriedly" what about Vladimir,I mean..."

" Vladimir is not an option, be positive about Caith".

***

There murmurs, some rumors about what just happened, but as soon as the four regional heads appeared, Viktor had a warning look which made the arena quiet down immediately.

Dexterio continued" the battle will go on"

"I need you to concentrate on the opponent and release me, lilly would have defeated us if not for time"

Caith knew this was true, but he was now worried about his mate.

" If you keep thinking about her in that condition,Ea Matias will kill you and I will be alone for ten days and then die, focus for your sake"

Caith watched as the Southern Ea stepped into fighting arena, he has never heard the Ea talk, his eyes were red and blank.

"greetings Enki, must say you have changed"

Caith nodded tightening his grip on his sword, waiting anxiously to see his opponent's weapon. The Ea only arranged his royal robe, his eyes not wavering"focus"

He felt hands around his neck,his eyes widened cause the Ea eyes did not waver did his standing position change, then who is strangling him.

The Ea took out his sword, I looked ordinary except for the string made of tiny blue roses "those are poisonous"

Caith had to get away from the strangling hands, but whatever the Ea was doing with the sword, only made the hands tighter, and icy.

The more Matias moved his sword the colder and tighter the hands got,focus

Enzo smirked"he did not see that coming, I definitely went easy on him"

Dimitri scoffed"You barely went easy, seems your aim was to kill him from the beginning"

" It was not serious, I mean his created scars on my body, luckily I can heal them...."

Everyone's eyes widened as Caith body flamed up, his body was flame " humans say oh shit...how did he learn that so quick?"

Matias stumbled, Caith could not feel his body, his wounds were healed, he launched towards Matias who quickly vanished and reappeared behind him slashing his shoulder.

He winced and looked above him to see the Ea above him, these siblings love been above, he moved his sword and followed him swiftly, flower roots held him down but Caith used his now chain-like sword to trim the roots and dodged the invading roots.

He launched directly at Matias who disappeared but when reappearing as he did the last time,Bakr cut his ankle and a punch against his ribcage, causing the Ea to stagger.

Caith's appearance was already strange and his eyes were now black portraying the image of a blood demon.

Matias palms opened, Caith's face scrunched in pain as he felt the spot he was standing get cold to his bones, he looked below them to see what looks like a cage of eyes, he looked back at the Ea who smirked.

"Now that's just cruel"

"Enzo stop talking, you almost killed that boy"Viktor said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice

"Viktor you personally had Vladimir bed ridden for days they had to shift his coronation"

"Now I just regret why I did not finish him when I had the chance to" ,he huffed angrily, "that demon needed death anyway"

Dimitri chuckled, his eyes not leaving the scene "you'd have your chance with this one brother"

Viktor rolled his eyes"Ria has slowly gotten attached to the creature, she will have my head in exchange for his"

"Enzo still owes me, he swore he'll get the youngling killed in the arena, brother I think the king of witchcraft is doing your job" Dimitri mocked

"Oh big brother, all I needed was fun, the only impressive aspect about the creature is, he does not stay on the ground, he prefers pain while on his feet" Enzo scoffed, his eyes still on his sister's mate.

Matias opened swing his sword causing and ice chain from his cage to grip Caith by his neck and force him down the ice cage, going down tried fighting it but it was no use as he was now in darkness.

Matias sighed while Dimitri smirked as this particular brother of his  dislikes dirt. He and his sister suffer from the same disorder, they were clean freaks and that was from their grandmother, which he still does not understand how Matias decide to tend to flowers.

It wasn't even up to a full minute when the ice cage melt.

The audience gasped as the very good looking Caith was now full looking blood demon. He now has pure grey hair, his eye pitch black and two huge horns on his head, a side of his face still breathtaking whole another part a beautiful wolf, his pitch black eye was on his normal part of face, while the other eye seems to be asleep.

Not to mention his wings, huge grey wings made of blades, his robe just slightly torn.

"What is that thing?" Enzo asked curiously

" I always had my suspicions, whatever that demon is, it still phasing"

" Brother, that creature is a Mecurian royal" Viktor said shocking his brothers

Meanwhile Enki used his chain-like sword to pull his opponent closer, Matias held the heavy chain which got freezing cold immediately causing it to let go but not without slashing his back.

Dimitri knew he had to intervene when he saw his brother's purple blood slightly darken" Bakr is draining Mat"

" Brother you know...."

Viktor's eyes widened as Matias spat out dark liquid, Dexterio quickly blew the horn but it was too late as Viktor tightened his fist but Enki just smirked.

Alex was now extra shocked" how..how did that even happen?"

Dexterio quickly shouted" the battle ends now"

Hello, how are you today?

Hope you're doing well

Okay I know I make mistakes, in real life I'm extra clumsy too so no doubts.

I haven't edited this book because I prefer writing quicker to avoid future writer's block

If you've been reading you'd realize that I used Bakr, Baar then Bakr again

I was doing some research on Baar and I just kept writing it here I'm so sorry, that's one of the many errors of the book.

Alessio, then Alex I thought I was using Alex but going back I was proven otherwise, I'm so sorry

And still I'm always stocked  on fighting scenes, in my mind it active but putting it down ya girl is (mumu=dumb) in that sector

You comments make my day, I enjoy writing but reading you guys point of view, makes it better

Thanks for giving this book a try

Sorry for ranting

Hope I'm trying.

Is it weird that I'm been biased? I mean I love my characters but I love Alek more even if I barely write about him

Caith is sweet, Vlad is hot, Alek so far in my head is like....okay I'll stop

Again sorry for ranting and errors

Stay safe

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.5M 189K 48
"What do you want?" Silas asked in a low voice. His blue eyes raked over my frame causing me to lose my breath momentarily. "You," I breathed, my eye...
The Gilded Plains Jackson Smoke द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

25 3 8
Far into the future where mankind has trapped several thousand of itself on the planet Venus, leaving those stranded there with only one hope of gett...
523 38 52
Pluto Zorán Kwon always thought he was out of place in the Black Soul Kingdom but he never truly thought it was possible to be adopted. When his body...
1.5K 160 25
Addiction - Book 9 of the Alpha Series Anubis has made his will known and for that, we find ourselves indebted to the God of the Dead. To keep our po...