Tom Holland & Peter Parker Im...

By cringyshizidontdo

Imagines about Tom Holland and Peter Parker :) fem!reader taking requests currently editing chapters i made a... More

requests
01| baby fever (tom)
02| adorable (peter)
03| i made a mistake (tom)
04| ice (peter)
05| festival (tom)
06| suit (peter)
07 | hands (tom)
08| sleepover (peter)
09| drunk call (tom)
10| nightmare (peter)
11| drugged (mob!tom)
12| you're not her pt1 (peter)
13| you're not her pt2 (peter)
14| you're mine (tom)
15 | rain (peter)
16| bang bang (tom)
Oscorp Industries (Peter Parker)
Bestfriend's Brother (Tom Holland)
Tired (Peter Parker)
Twin (Tom Holland)
Promise I'll be kind (Peter Parker)
Cheated (Tom Holland)
The After-Party (Peter Parker)
Protective (Tom Holland)
Caught (Peter Parker)
Broken Wrist (Tom Holland)
History (Peter Parker)
Car Accident (Tom Holland)
My Yellow (Peter Parker)
Humiliated (Tom Holland)
Plane Ride to Venice (Peter Parker)
Baby News (Tom Holland)
Panic Attack (Peter Parker)
The Interview (Tom Holland)
Quarantine (Peter Parker)
Merry Christmas (Tom Holland)
A Few Scratches (Peter Parker)
Game (Tom Holland)
Online (Peter Parker)
Enemies (mob!Tom Holland)
Babysitting (Peter Parker)
Family Holiday (Tom Holland)
Sick (Peter Parker)
Build-A-Bear (Tom Holland)
Anatomy (Peter Parker)
Tears (Tom Holland)
I didn't (Peter Parker)
Wasted (Tom Holland)
Remember (Peter Parker)
Doctor (Tom Holland)
17 (Peter Parker)
17 pt 2 (Peter Parker)
Airport (Tom Holland)
Stitched (Peter Parker)
Oakley (Tom Holland)
Empire State (Peter Parker)
New Year's Eve (Tom Holland)
Run (Peter Parker)
Fever (Tom Holland)
Bet (Peter Parker)
Boss (Tom Holland)
Spying Strangers (Peter Parker)
Donor (Tom Holland)
Tattoo (Peter Parker)
Little Man (Tom Holland)
Little Man pt 2 (Tom Holland)
Smoking (Peter Parker)
Fake (Tom Holland)
Fake pt 2 (Tom Holland)
Traffic (Tom Holland)
Crappy Clubbing (Peter Parker)
Ex girlfriend (Tom Holland)
Oxygen (Peter Parker)
The New Boyfriend (Tom Holland)
Love (Peter Parker)
Love Pt2 (Peter Parker)
Wedding (Tom Holland)
Innocent (Peter Parker)
Threat (mob!Tom Holland)
Soulmate (Peter Parker)
Peanuts (Tom Holland)
Blinded by Hate (Peter Parker)

Disagreements (Peter Parker)

2K 16 0
By cringyshizidontdo

Summary: You get into a fight with Peter about him being Spiderman and he says some things he doesn't mean.
Warnings: maybe swearing idk, angst
Word Count: 2033

Your POV:

I stand, pacing around my bedroom panicking. I haven't heard from Peter in three days, and Tony told me earlier that he went on a mission three days ago and should be back by now.

But he's not.

And he won't answer my calls. Not my texts. For all I know he could be dead and I'd have no clue. I try ringing him again, straight to voicemail. "Shit" I breathe, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

What if he's dead? Or hurt? Or dying? However just at that moment I look to my window with wide eyes, seeing Peter climbing in whilst in his suit still. He steps in, shutting the window and looking at me after removing his mask.

"Hey ba-"

Before he can finish I immediately run and wrap my arms around his body, hugging him as tight as I can. "Woah what's wrong?" He asks, letting his arms wrap around me too.

"You're an idiot" I mumble into his shoulder and he looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me!" I ask, stepping back from him and knowing I don't have to whisper yell as my parents aren't here. "I thought you we're dead! Or dying or something!"

"Y/n calm down geez" Peter says, hands on my shoulders, "It was just a mission-"

"Yeah. It was a mission. One that you could've been killed on!" I exclaim and I watch how his jaw clenches, expression changing.

"Well does it look like I got killed?" He asks me, stepping back and gesturing to his body and I groan. He really doesn't get it.

"That's besides the point!"

"Not really!" He counters, "I thought you'd think I was good enough to not get killed on a mission. Lovely to know how highly you think of me" He scoffs, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"I never even said that! Of course I think you're capable of anything but-"

"But what? You clearly don't think that if you're freaking out over the smallest thing" He raises his voice, obviously getting angry. But I'm standing my ground. This isn't over until he hears me out.

"Yes I do! But what the hell am I supposed to think when you go missing for three whole days and don't answer my texts, my calls! For all I know you could've been dead and I wouldn't know!" I raise my voice too, trying to get my point across but it clearly doesn't work as he just groans and runs his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"I don't have time to go on my phone when someone's trying to kill me!" He shouts.

"So someone was trying to kill you for 72 hours straight?" I ask and he rolls his eyes, "Exactly. All I ask is that you send me a text telling me you're okay! And also tell me when you're going on a mission!"

"Oh my God you're so annoying" He groans and I feel a slight pang of hurt in my chest but I ignore it for now.

"How? Tell me Peter how am I annoying for caring about you?" I ask.

"You care too much! I don't tell you when I go on missions because of this! You freak out and get all upset and nag at me!"

Seriously? I care to much. Oh this b-

"I don't get upset! I don't nag at you! But imagine if it was me on these missions and I just disappeared for three days without telling you why or not telling you if I'm okay or not. You'd be annoyed at me!" I defend. That's exactly how it is and he knows it too. Yet he just won't stand down and accept that I'm right.

"It's different I'm the one here with fucking superpowers" He scoffs. Oh so he's going to swear now. Idiot.

"And half the guys you fight have the same superpowers! It's dangerous! You're making a mountain out of a molehill Peter I just want you to tell me these things!" I say and he sits on the edge of my bed, looking at me with that same stupid annoyed look on his face.

"Y/n. Just shut up" He shakes his head, glaring at me before down at the floor and I shake my head no.

"No. Not until you actually realise that I'm right. I get scared! What if you died! I wouldn't know! It's not fair that you just leave without telling me or texting me and leave me here to worry if you're alive or not" I exclaim and he looks up at me.

"I wish I did fucking die because then I wouldn't have to deal with you or your shit" his voice is cold, too cold.

I stay quiet, looking at his face. That hurt. "Yeah. Speechless now huh?" he stands up, walking in front of me, "Do you have any idea how draining and how fucking pathetic it is that I have to message you every time I go on a mission just because you're scared. I'm the one who's fighting all these murderers and you're acting like you're the victim"

"Peter-"

"No I'm talking. Even now you're trying to interrupt me. You say you care but you don't" Every word is like a knife getting stabbed into my heart. Why won't he stop. "All you are is an attention seeking bitch who cares about nobody but yourself"

He's obviously said everything he wants to as he's now standing right in front of me, breathing heavier from anger. I just stare up at him. Now I know what he thinks of me. "Then leave" I say, my voice faltering as I realise what I'm about to do.

His face goes soft as he looks down at me. "What?" Now he's quiet.

"If that's what you think, then leave. Get out. I don't want you here" Tears are in my eyes and I watch as his eyes become a little glossy themselves. He steps back a little.

"What now?" He gulps and I can't help a tear but fall down my cheek as I look away, not being able to look him in the eye.

"Go. We're over" I whisper. I'd try work it through with him if this hadn't happened before. I hear him let out a breath and then see his foot step closer before I feel his hand under my chin, tilting my head up towards him.

"Hey come on, you can't be serious" He asks, tears in his eyes and I shut my eyes to stop anymore tears from falling. "I'm sorry Y/n. I-I was angry I didn't mean it I promise. I love you, you love me-"

"Peter" I say, a little louder and he stays quiet, "Leave"

"Y/n please" He whispers, his voice faltering now, "Don't, please" I keep my eyes squeezed shut and trying to compose myself. He wraps his arms around my, hugging me tightly, like he's scared to let go.

"I love you" He whispers, pressing a kiss to my head before leaning his on mine. "I'm so fucking sorry. Really am"

I step away from his hug, it hurts me even more somehow. He looks down at me. Why is he the upset one? He's the one who said it all. "Just, I need space"

I watch a tear fall down his cheek and he nods a little, wiping it quickly. "That's fine, just... we're not over, right?" He asks. I look down to the floor.

"I don't know" I mumble and he nods a little, looking down too. It's a moment before he slowly walks over to his mask, grabbing it and putting it back on, walking back over to the window.

"Love you" he says and I smile weakly at him before he leaves. As soon as he does I sit on my bed, head in my hands crying my eyes out. Why am I crying over a boy?

><><><>< 1 week later ><><><><

I open the door, stepping out onto the roof and shut it behind me, walking over to the wall and leaning my arms on it sighing, looking over at the parts of Queens that I can see.

Part of me hopes he'll come here tonight. As much as it hurts, I miss him. I want Peter back. But he hurt me, I'm not sure if it's right.

It's a few moments of silence until it's broken. "I come here too" I know exactly who that voice belongs to immediately. Two feet land with a thud, and I feel his presence beside me.

He leans his arms on the side too, looking out over Queens same as me, another silence filling the air. Until he breaks it again. "I- I don't know if you want to hear it. But I'm sorry" He says and I don't dare look at him. If I do I'll break.

"I said some stupid, hurtful things and didn't think straight. I was angry. The mission went bad and I took it out on you- not that that's an excuse- but really, I'm sorry. I just, I miss you, you know?" He says softly and I sigh, looking down at the road and nodding.

"I miss you too" I mumble, fiddling with my thumbs trying to distract myself from the tears that want to spill.

"Then come back" He says desperately, moving to look at me and stepping closer. He reaches his hand out, holding it over mine. "I miss you like hell Y/n, I just- I don't work without you. I need you. And God I'm sorry, so so sorry"

I take a few breaths, my cheeks now wet from the salty tears and then I look to Peter, well, his mask. I bring him away from the edge, pulling his mask up a little just so I can see his eyes, tears in his too.

"Just- tell me one thing honestly" I ask of him and he nods, waiting for me to continue, "What you said, last week, is that true? Do you actually think that? Did you mean it?"

I have to know. Because if it is true, if that's what I am in his eyes - as much as it pains me, I can't carry on with this. But straight away, he answers.

"No! No of course not! Y/n you know I wouldn't think any of that about you. I just said it in the moment, I promise you, I didn't mean it at all" He says softly, his hands holding my face and thumbs wiping away the tears. "I love you, so goddamn much"

He presses a kiss down onto my forehead and I shut my eyes as he does so. "Please, give me another chance"

I just nod a little. In the end of the day I just want Peter. He wouldn't have meant it, and he just assured me that. I just miss him.

Immediately he lifts my face up to his and I melt into his hands, mine resting on his chest as his lips move with mine. He's back. His forehead comes to rest up against mine and I smile a little.

"Let's get you home yeah? It's freezing up here" He chuckles and I nod, looking up into his eyes. He takes my hand, helping me stand up on the edge and wraps an arm around my waist.

"God I hate doing this" I mumble, wrapping my arms around him and he laughs, picking me up whilst I wrap my legs around his body.

"You'll like it eventually" He shrugs, pulling his mask back down properly and I just shake my head, hiding it in his shoulder so I don't have to see us plummet to the ground for a moment.

"You say that every time and it never happens" I mumble against his suit and he smiles, falling back off of the edge with me in his hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 95 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
315K 3.5K 44
Pretty much Bucky Barnes one shots/imagines, requests are open! {basically i have nowhere else to put my feels so}
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
133K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...