Polaroid | Haitani brothers

By bontengirlie

X Fem readers ˚ · . 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 . · ˚ TW: Violence / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence... More

Author's Note
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第一章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第四章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第五章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第六章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第七章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第八章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第九章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十一章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十二章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十三章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十四章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十五章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十六章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十七章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十八章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十九章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十一章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十二章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十三章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十四章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十五章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十六章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十七章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十八章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十九章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三十章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三十一章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三十二章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三十三章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三十四章
(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三十五章
22nd February
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
四十二
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
四十七
四十八
四十九
五十
Special Chapter: Shinya
五十二
五十三
五十四
五十六
五十七
五十八
五十九
六十

五十五

1.2K 50 126
By bontengirlie

"Hey, y/n... wake up." you heard a small voice speak while someone was lightly tapping your shoulder. You slowly open your eyes and a figure with a large scar across his left eye was standing in front of you, he was dressed in a black zip-up turtle neck and a dark grey cardigan with white embroidery. He was accompanied by a purple jellyfish male in a grey waistcoat.

You felt your arms go numb when you tried to rub your eyes, soft snores could be heard. You shifted your gaze down and remember that you fell asleep last night after coaxing the hungry child to sleep. The little bun was lying on your chest snoring, your arms were sore from holding her securely to you.

When Kakucho gently removed the child from you, she woke up from the disturbance and started flailing her limbs when she saw a stranger carrying her. "No!!" she cried out as she turn her head towards you and started stretching her arms out for you to take her back.

"Seems like she has taken a liking to you." Kakucho chuckled, you sat up and took the child from his arm. She finally stopped screaming and buried her face into your chest while sitting on your lap, you continued rubbing her tiny back while yawning.

"Why are the both of you together?" you asked. Rindo has been quiet the entire time, you noticed that he has been fidgeting with the ring on his index finger. 

"Y/n... We need to talk, it's regarding Ran." Rindo finally spoke for the first time, you saw a sweat trickling down the side of his head, his brows knitted together into a frown and his eyes were serious. 

You ended up having to get Kakucho to wake Haru up since Sen is still unfamiliar with him and refused to be alone. When Sen managed to settle down in Haru and Kakucho's presence, you left the hideout with Rindo and went to his car.

"So what happened during your business trip? Is Ran okay?" you asked. The purple jellyfish held a firm grip on the steering wheel, his eyes were fixated ahead even though the car was stationary. 

"We were supposed to renew our contract with the largest gun vendor, Masatoshi. They agreed, with 1 condition" he halted, he turn his head to face you.

"What is it?" 

"One of the Haitani has to marry his daughter," Rindo added. 

"So... Ran volunteered?" you asked, Rindo slowly nodded at your reply. You let out a sigh and cock your head back onto the backrest.

"Why not just refuse? Is it really that big of a deal?" 

"It's not that simple. They are responsible for 43% of Bonten's revenue, aside from weapons they're also one of our largest consumers for drugs. We can't afford to lose them." 

"Have you discussed this with Mikey?" you queried. Rindo nodded again, you noticed the veins on his arm popped when he gripped the wheels harder. So Mikey agreed with the idea of Ran's engagement.

"And what do you want me to do about that, Rindo?" you took out your powder mirror and started fixing your hair. 

"Ran will have dinner with Masatoshi and his daughter tonight to discuss the wedding preparations. You will come with me as my partner." Rindo ignited the engine and started driving.

"Where are we going? It's only 2 pm." you close your compact mirror and look at him.

"Shopping." 

[A/N: It's you and Rindo's outfit. Just imagine something else if you don't like this. Yes, I photoshopped his hair in LMAO]

"Miss, please remove the weapon on your thigh." the bulky figure in a suit and a pair of sunglasses ordered when the metal detector went off. You rolled your eyes and unbuckle the holster, surrendering it to him.

"Y/n.. I already told you not to bring weapons here!" Rindo nagged at you in a low whisper while the both of you were being led into a private dining room by a waitress. Before you could retaliate to Rindo's nagging, the three of you stopped in front of an arched door. 

2 males guarding the door proceeded to pull the sliding door on opposite sides, you stepped inside the private room elegantly. There was a huge round table in the middle of the room, a male in his early 50s, with black slicked-back hair and a few strands of grey on the side of his head. Beside Ran was a young lady looking in her mid-20s, she was in a baby pink dress with a white fur scarf hooking onto both her elbows. The lady was shinning with a heavy diamond necklace and hair accessories.

"We meet again, young Haitani." the male stood up and extended a hand to Rindo which he shook. "Could this beautiful young lady be your girlfriend?" he added.

"You must be mistaken. I'm Y/n Ueno, close friend of Ran and Rindo, we grew up together." you smiled at the stunned male and shook his hand. Your eyes swiftly darted to his daughter, you caught her scowling at you. 

"I'm Masatoshi. I was a close acquaintance with your father, Hiyomasa. My condolences to his passing. This is my daughter, Yuina." the male introduced his daughter. You saw her thumb circling Rindo's hands when they shook hands together, she immediately sat down after shaking hands with him and chose to ignore you. 

"Mr. Masatoshi, just a curious question. Has my father looked after your daughter before when she was a child?" you asked, a smile still lingering on your face. "Oh yes, he visited frequently when she was a toddler. Why did you ask?"

"Oh, I just thought my father might have influenced her." you smiled. "disrespectful brat," you added in an undertone. Rindo immediately elbowed you and Ran stood up and pulled you away to the seat beside his, lady luck was on your side since Masatoshi didn't hear what you said but his daughter did and she was fuming in anger.

"Why did you drag me away? This rude brat I'm gonna teach her a lesson!" you whisper yelled at Ran while keeping your gaze fixated on the furious Yuina. Rindo took the seat beside you.

"Y/n please control yourself. We can't offend him." Ran smiled at Masatoshi while warning you in a low whisper. You sighed and flipped the restaurant menu while slouching on the chair. Ran shook his head at your behavior.

Soon the food arrived and the table was filled with exquisite Chinese cuisine. The main dishes were Buddha jumps over the wall, Peking duck, shark fin soup, and steamed fish followed by several vegetarian dishes. Masatoshi immediately got down to business and started discussing the engagement party venue and details while you continued to chomp down the food.

Rindo was silent during the discussion, and all Ran did was smile and suggested different venues and people to invite to the party. Occasionally you would look at Yuina and saw how she was absolutely smitten by the Haitani brothers, the smugness on her face annoyed you. The fact that she was okay with marrying either brother meant she only wanted them for their good looks, this superficial bitch.

"Let me." you stopped Ran when he was about to pick up the chopstick that you dropped. You saw that bitch Yuina rubbing her feet on Ran's legs when you were crouching on the ground, you immediately tugged on Rindo's sleeve from under the table causing his utensils to drop too.

"What?!" Rindo whispered yelled when he was under the table with you. You pointed at Yuina's legs and looked at him. "Should we do something about this? Do you think Ran is secretly enjoying this?" you giggled softly. 

"Are the both of you ok?" Masatoshi asked from above the table, Rindo immediately covered your mouth shut "Yes. Don't worry about us."

 "This isn't funny, y/n."

"Do you want me to do something about this, Rindo?"

"What are you gonna do? We can't offend them, you know that right?"

"Don't ask so many questions. Yes or no?"  

"Yes. Save brother from this.

"Your wish is my command." you nodded and sat back up on the chair with Rindo. Ran turned to look at you and Rindo suspiciously, both of you flashed him a conspicuous grin at the same time. His brows furrowed, his facial expression was screaming at the both of you to not do anything stupid.

"Yuina, I'll be holding an exclusive party this Saturday. Would you be interested in coming?" you smiled. 

"I'm not interested in your party." Yuina denied.

"That's a shame. All our executives will be attending and they are outstanding when it comes to looks and body, gangs executives are always begging for an invitation to our party for their daughters. Especially our Haru, he's still single and so popular among ladies. Right, Ran?" you placed your hand on his shoulder and rested your chin on top.

"Right." he cooperated with your lie. There was no party this Saturday, you made it up. But if she agrees to come, you'll have to start preparing. 

"Fine, I shall humor you." 

"Great. I'll get Ran to pick you up this Saturday." Ran was staring at you, you elbowed him and he nodded at Yuina with a smile.

⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤

[A/N: Y/n is so mischievous LMAO. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone celebrating  <3]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.5K 16
⌗𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐘𝐎 ⌥ lust.. i thought i only liked drugs, i'm surprised too. plot © haeycci tokyo revengers © ken wakui cover © hakken
433K 16.2K 27
Ran Haitani is in love with you, but after the results of Toman and Tenjiku, he suddenly got distant and never responded to your letters and refused...
123K 5.6K 56
This story involves the mystery behind a highly confidential project. ''𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟏.𝟎'' Little did they know, their little sister Rumi w...
251K 12.6K 51
[COMPLETE ✅] 。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 A strange encounter with a bizarre creature occured to a certain Yakuza one day. Rindou Ha...