四十四

"Haru." You went to the pink mullet when he walked in the door followed by Mikey. All the executives were resting on the living room couch. You brushed your fingers on the bruises plastered all over his face, an eyepatch covered his left eye. 

Mikey returned to his room without halting or saying a single word, his room door slammed behind him. Your eyes followed him as he made his way inside.

"How's your wound?" Haru asked, his gaze locked on the bandage secured tightly on your torso, you reassured him with an "Ok" sign. Gunshot wounds are normal, your body's used to physical torment. This is nothing compared to the hell you've endured.

"Who did this?", guilt was written across his face. He still refused to look you in the eye. "What kind of monster asserts this much force on a girl?" You ranted, Haru's eyes widens slightly and he scratched his cheeks.

"He got punished by Mikey because you got shot under his supervision. Oh... and 'Haru' is not a girl." a hand snaked across your waist, a tall figure rested his head on top of yours while another hand pointed at the pink mullet in front of you. You recognized his cologne even without seeing his face— ugh this fuckboy.

"I know, but he used to be one."

"Hmmm... If I remember correctly, "Haru" was born with a penis." Takeomi interrupted the conversation, with a cigarette held tightly between his lips. You could tell he was enjoying this, an arch was slowly emerging from the corner of his lips.

"Haru... You're not a transgender?"

"WHAT?!" Haru yelled, his eyebrows pulled closed, almost connecting into a unibrow. Your mouth opened to form an 'O'. Your face flushed lightly due to the embarrassment, one that lasted for 12 years.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't want to disappoint you"  he pouted and looked away. It was technically your fault, there were multiple signs pointing to his gender but you were blinded by his beauty that you assumed he was a girl.

"I'm sorry. You're pretty so I thought..." his cheeks dusted pink at your compliments. He knew he's pretty af but hearing it from you made him extra shy. You removed the hand on your waist and grabbed Haru's wrist. "Right. We need to talk. Alone." You pulled him into the room both of you share. 

The gaze of the executives followed the both of you"Since when did they become a couple?" Takeomi commented, earning a disgruntled look on Rindo and a sarcastic chuckle from Ran. "I don't mind having her as my sister-in-law," Takeomi added upon seeing the Haitani's reaction, teasing them even more. The Haitani was always mischievous and played pranks of them, it's finally his turn to seek revenge.

"OBJECTION" the Haitani declared in unison, earning laughter from the other executives. The power of love actually managed to tie down these 2 wild brothers.