(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二章

❀ Short recap:

I looked up and my eyes widen in horror as a tall figure was grabbing the hood of my pullover.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?"

"Who is it, brother?" his accomplice called out from inside the alleyway

"Oh, nothing much. Just a (h/c) hair brat" he smirked as his cold purple eyes stared down at you.

Footsteps could soon be heard as a taller figure appeared from behind, walking in front of you as he squats down, inching his face closer to yours, one hand touching his chin as if he is thinking of numerous ways of torture he can inflict on you. His black and blonde hair was long and silky, splitting into two braids, the midsection and ends of his hair were blonde while the rest was painted in pure darkness.

You felt your knees itch as you looked down and saw his braids hanging and touching your knees making them tingle. Your shining (e/c) marble continued staring at his hair, afraid to look into his eyes.

"Yes, these two figures are the famous Haitani brothers ruling over Roppongi. Annabelle, *cough*, I mean, Ran Haitani, is the older brother who started creating chaos and gossip among gangs and the black market at the young age of 13, along with his sadistic and arrogant younger brother, Rindo Haitani who was 2 years younge-"

"Hey! Stop talking to yourself" Ran Haitani clapped in front of my face, causing me to break out of my trance.

What? Since when did I talk to myse- OH NO.

"Dd-id I say that ou-" I stuttered

"Yeap..." they replied in unison.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK. THIS IS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING HELP AAAA. I CAN FEEL THE SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT OMG PLEASE JUST KILL ME. KEISUKE PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY NOW. LET ME JUMP OFF A BRIDGE OR SOMETHING.

Third-person POV

The h/c haired girl could be seen covering her face with both hands while sitting on the ground struggling and stomping her feet trying to break free from the young Haitani's grasp.

Both brothers were just staring in shock at this girl, both feeling embarrassed and kinda bad for her to be speaking her mind out in such a dire situation, even mocking the perpetrator's hairstyle and personality.

Y/N POV

I felt 2 cold hands grabbing my wrist softly, prying them open.