(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十二章

Since you transferred to the new school you have been trying to keep in touch with Maya but she seems to be really busy.

"LINE

Kisaki slander 💀

Catboy😸:
Y/n, you are amazing! Things went accordingly to your plan, last night Mikey announced to the gang that Kisaki got fired. 

Y/n:
Just as expected. Help me thank Mitsuya for going along with the plan too! I am sure Keisuke can rest in peace now.

Crybaby😭:
Y/n, thanks for the help. I will be returning to the future in a week, we have decided to meet up with some Toman members today. I would like you to come, it will be the last time I can see all of you in this timeline.

Catboy😸:
Yes, y/n please come. I will give you a ride there after school. 

Y/n:
Alright then, since it will be the last time you see us here.

You called the brothers and explained to them about the situation, they agreed to let Chifuyu give you a ride. Since Toman members would be there, your safety is guaranteed.

"Hey y/n!" You heard Chifuyu call out to you from the front gate, he passed you his helmet.

"Hey, Chifuyu.. You wouldn't mind if I am the one driving, right?" You let out a peace sign and he passed you the key. "Sure!"

"Chifuyu! Are you okay?" Mitsuya and a tall male with a dragon tattoo on his shaved temple ran towards you as you dragged Chifuyu inside the warehouse, one of his hands was hanging over your shoulder and the other was covering his mouth.

"I am- UWEH" He instantly turn around and started puking, you held onto his shoulder and patted his back.

"I am sorry.. I think I went overboard.. I didn't know you will get motion sickness from that." 

"WHAT?! HAHAHA HAHAHA OH MY GOD. You got owned by a girl Chifuyu!!" The tall male laughed out.

"Draken.. you should give it a try next- UWEH" 

"Omg Chifuyu stop talking, here take this. I hope you are not saliva conscious." You passed him your bottle and he immediately gulped down the liquid. You saw his cheeks turn red after he finished your bottle, he is now staring intently at the rim.