五十四

DING-DONG

You made your way to the door when you heard the bell ring. It was unusual for someone to be ringing the bell since the only person in the hideout now are Sanzu, Mikey, and you. Rindo was sent out to assist Ran with his business trip since he needed help in overseeing the weapon productions so you were temporarily residing at the hideout.

You slid a pistol at the back of your shorts and made your way to the door carefully with 1 hand gripping the handle of the gun and the other, on the door. 

"It's me, don't shoot." the tall male standing at the entrance warned as you were about to draw your gun. One of his hands was on the handle of a baby pram and the other was snuggling a toddler with her head on his shoulder. 

You immediately placed the gun on the cabinet beside the door and push open the door to give him space to enter the house. Your eyes followed him as he pushed the pram inside, a diaper bag was hanging on his other shoulder. 

"Takeomi, you didn't tell me you were a dad?!" you whisper yelled as he unloaded the toddler into the pram. He chuckled softly and winked,

"It's not mine."

"WHAT?! You kidnapped somebody's child?!" you gasped and immediately lowered your volume when the toddler started moving with a frown across her head. 

"What! God, no! It's Wakasa, he told me to babysit her. He'll get her back the day after." he replied while sipping on a glass of water. You let out a sigh of relief when you know it wasn't his child. It'd be dangerous to have a family while being involved in a gang. You knew this better than anyone.

"I'm sure you'd be a great father though. You looked like one when you were ringing the bell." you teased him while sitting on the couch staring at the baby. She has soft blonde hair tied in 2 buns, long straight eyelashes, and a chubby rosy cheek. You were captivated by the angelic sight in front of you.

"You know you can always get the Haitani brothers to give you one." Takeomi blurted, you rolled your eyes in return. "Or... if you want a baby with pink hair you can consider our Haru" he added.

"I doubt I can be a mum..." you replied. "Besides, babies are cute to look at but not so fun when they disturb your sleep. Oh... Mikey should change career and be a nanny since he doesn't slee—" 

Takeomi covered your mouth before you could finish your sentence and nudged you, your eyes slowly shifted to Mikey— standing right in front of you, and the pram. He was staring at you with the same pair of blank dark eyes, his dark circles were worst than when you just joined.

You gulped when he continued staring at you— shit.

"Whose child is this?"  Mikey asked, his eyes slowly shifting back to the pram to look at the sleeping bun.