六十

"y/n, I can't lose you again..."  

You sighed at the pathetic sight in front of you as you continued to wipe Rindo's face with a wet towel, avoiding the bandages and cast on his nose. 

"What are you going to do now?" Koko entered the room and quietly sat beside you, handing you a bucket of ice water. You soaked the towel in the new bucket of water that Koko brought, flashbacks of the brothers fighting replayed in your mind again as your gaze never left Rindo.

"I've realized this 12 years ago. Whenever I'm involved, they are never at peace with each other. If I knew they would be there, I'd never have gone there." you forced a weak smile as your gaze met Koko. 

[She's referring to her first appearance with the Haitani brothers at her family grave after her "death"]

Koko widened his eyes at your feeble smile, a pained expression appeared on his face. "Nothing can tear love apart, not even death," he whispered, his voice was gentle and soft yet the way he conveyed it felt like a million knives stabbing into your heart. 

He placed his hand above your tightened fist to console you, you managed to catch a glimpse of a single tear escaping his eye. He tightened his lips and smiled, quickly wiping his tears and proceeded to excuse himself from the room.

"Thank you so much, Koko, but I'm actually a coward," you mumbled as you took another glance at Rindo who is currently sound asleep.

Kazutora's pov

"Y/n—Kizu?! What are you doing here? Omg, are you okay?!" you crouched beside the maiden sleeping on top of a brown Louis Vuitton luggage in a drunken state, her cheeks flushed and her body reeks of alcohol.

"Chifuyu! A little assistance here please.

"You're finally up. Care to explain what happened?" you placed the tray of breakfast down on the bedside table and handed a glass of (fav fruit juice) to the girl sitting up on the bed, her h/c locks were frizzy and jumping about yet the delicate features sitting perfectly on her face still managed to accelerate your pulse.

"Tora... Will you do me a favor?" she requested between sips, her soft e/c orbs were fixated on yours just like a lost puppy. 

*Coughs* "Yeah, just tell me what's going on first?" you cleared your throat to wake your consciousness that was slowly getting lured inside her beautiful gaze. 

[Im a kazutora simp so just let me have a little fun with this chapter, pretty pls? <3]

It was a shock to you. The information that was just spilled out by her— she told you everything that has happened thus far. From her recruitment in Bonten to the fact that she's currently pregnant and ran away from home.