四十五

"You did well, Koko." Mikey praised, the rest of Bonten executives followed behind. "Of course, I was born to plan the best party." You planted your ass back on the couch and refilled your empty glass with more champagne, the rest of the executives took their seats around the long couch.

The seating arrangements were: Ran > y/n > Rindo > Sanzu > Kakucho > Koko > Takeomi > Mochizuki followed by Mikey who sat at the end of the couch, leaving a wide gap from the rest of the executives.

"Where're the girls?" Takeomi preened, his eyes shifted to Koko awaiting his answer. Koko grinned and made a quick call. Efficiently, girls crowded the lounge reserved for Bonten. Every executive has 2 girls at their side except for Mikey— it's probably a good thing, this man would be so depressed he shoots the girls before he cums. You slandered him in your head and laughed silently.

"Rindo! I missed you, why didn't you visit me?" a high-pitched voice rang beside you and disrupted your little joke— ugh seriously why am I even here. You were mildly annoyed, it's already a boring party and now you've to deal with 2 girls beside you grinding and flirting with the Haitani with their fake ass voice.

"Koko, next time you plan a party, make sure to hire a hot male escort for me as well. It's making me sad to be left out like that." you feedback sarcastically. You do not care for company, if anything you'd rather be home sleeping, heck, even killing sounds so much more interesting than this.

"Aw, no need for that, I'll accompany you~" Ran commented. "Unless I'm blind, you seem pretty occupied, Mr. Haitani Ran." you shot down his suggestion immediately. Koko let out a small laugh and gave you a thumbs up, followed by sticking his tongue out.

You took your glass and stood up, you were now annoyed by the rude stares the girls surrounding the Haitani were giving you. "Where are you going?" Rindo asked when he saw you clutching your Swarovski crystal purse.

"I'm gonna get laid too. Have fun you guys." you extended your glass to Haru, he got the hint and dropped a pill inside. You drank it and removed the clip to let your hair down. 8 pairs of eyes were hooked on you, the smell of your shampoo wafted through the air as you raked through them with your fingers.

"Bye-bye~" you wriggled your fingers to wave goodbye with the back of your hand facing them and made your way to the crowd. Both Haitani tried to get up to stop you but they were prevented by the girls sitting on their lap. You left the structure and saw a pop-up bar near the pool, you made your way there when you saw the seats were vacant.

"1 glass of Caribou Lou with a water back"  you ordered. The bartender nodded with his back facing you, you took out your phone and started scrolling.

Tora🐯

Did you sleep well? Your place looked really old and shabby.

Me

Sflr. I must be drunk out of my mind. Thanks for sending me home that day.