(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十五章

[A/N: I won't be doing a short recap at the start of every chapter anymore and I will also stop making title banners after this chapter since I keep forgetting to upload an image every time I publish. Do remember to vote ♥]

Kisaki slander 💀

Catboy😸 has added you and Crybaby😭 to the group

[11:32am]

Catboy😸:
Hey y/n! Have you made any new friends in school yet?

Y/n:
Not yet.. I can't seem to talk to anybody. It's weird that everyone in the class is younger than me.

Catboy😸:
OMG! You are just like Baji! You got held back a year too?!

Y/n:
Chifuyu.. that's kinda insulting to compare me to Keisuke. I got held back because I skip school too much due to commitments while Keisuke got held back because he is illiterate.

Catboy😸:
Y/n! He's dead already!! You can't say that!

Y/n:
Ok loverboy.

Crybaby😭:
Hey y/n! My girlfriend is in the same class as you, I will introduce her to you. Hold on, let me text her. Her name is Hinata Tachibana!

Y/n:
Hey you guys, I appreciate your concern but I don't think helping me find friends is an important task right now. We should focus on our next move.

Catboy😸:
Baji always mentioned to me that you have no friends because you are too anti-social, he told me he wish you would go out and make more friends, I am sure he would have done this for you too

Y/n:
Not you pulling this crap on me right now. Fine then.

"Is y/n here?" a petite girl with short light pink hair called out for your name.

"It's me." you raised your hand and stood up, walking towards her. She must be the girlfriend that Takemichi was talking about, she looks a lot younger though.

"Let's spar." she grinned and pulled your wrist, dragging you to the rooftop. 

"You are Tachibana, right? Takemichi's girlfriend?" you questioned her, still confused as to why Takemichi's girlfriend would ask you for a spar, is she jealous that you are talking to her boyfriend?  You should probably explain to her that there's nothing going on between the both of you.

Polaroid | Haitani brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें