(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第三章

❀ Short recap:

"SMACK" I felt a sharp pain behind my head before darkness engulfed me, the last thing I witnessed was Rin's poker face.

"Tsss" I groaned as I woke up with a sharp pain behind my skull, I was about to rub my scalp with my right hand before realizing that my hands were cuffed together behind the chair that I was currently sitting on, and my eyes widened as I took a peek at my feet and saw that both my feet are being tied to the chair leg.

Realizing that I had been held captive, I looked around, trying to find a way to escape since it was not the first time I had been held captive.

To my surprise, this was nothing like all the places I had been brought to before. I am inside a studio apartment..? Wait, no.. this is somebody's apartment.

Clothes and even undergarments sprawl the ground like a carpet, there's a couch right beside me with a towel lying on the top of it, a kotatsu sits in front of the couch, the tabletop filled with leftover food crumbs and plastic wrappers along with empty yakisoba and cup noodles packaging stacking on top of another like Jenga, if you look close enough you can even see fruit flies hovering above.

"Ugh" I scrunched my nose as the smell finally hit me, it smelled rotten and stuffy, if my mind was not playing tricks on me I could even smell a tinge of iron lingering in the air; blood.

I continued analyzing the room to gather as much information as I could before planning my escape, I spotted one king-size futon mattress on my right. I looked around the apartment, confirming if it was only 1 bed. Hmm, only 1 person lives here? Wait.. 2 bolsters are lying on both sides of the bed, and based on the dents imprinted on them, you can tell 2 people share the bed.

A/N: I drew up a floor plan to illustrate the layout of their apartment so you can visualize it better! Some of the furniture icons were taken online and some were drawn by myself. Please don't remove my watermark if you are going to use it, thank you.

 Please don't remove my watermark if you are going to use it, thank you

I don't remember offending a couple.. still deep in my thoughts as I am trying to remember what happened before I woke up here.