(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第四章

❀ Short recap:

"Alright, let's go. You will bring us to him." Ran demanded and walked towards a black long coat hanging on the wall.

"What?! You are insane, they are dangerous I can't bring you there knowing that you won't make it out alive." I blurted. The Haitani brother killed one of the executives 6 years ago, there is no way they are getting out alive.

"Are you underestimating us right now? Don't forget that your friend's livelihood is still in our grasp." the young Haitani emphasized while wearing the same long black coat as his brother. The coat is long, reaching to the knees, with white fabric covering the seams and edges. They wore long black pants and belts at their waistline to secure the uniform, you can spot a mini skull brooch on the collar, a big yin-yang symbol was printed at the back of their uniform; the word "天" was written on yang, and "竺" on yin. Tenjiku..?

Unable to convince them, I led them to the Banryu clan hideout. The sun is blazing hot right now and the heat touching my scalp is hurting me. I touched the back of my head and I could feel dried blood on my hair, I winced in pain the moment my fingertips came into contact with my scalp. Ugh, Ran really hit the heck out of my head last night.

"What are you looking around for? Wear the helmet and get on" Rindo called out to me and scooted to the backseat of his bike, tapping the front of his bike and gesturing for me to get on. 

I got on the bike, twisted the key to start up the ignition, switched on the engine, and knocked up the kickstand. I shift the gears and rev up the clutch, accelerating the bike as a loud gurgling boom can be heard. "I'm not going to wear the helmet, your brother really hit me good on the head. You better hold tight because I don't ride like a bitch." I shouted as a smirk formed on the side of my mouth.

I could feel a chuckle as a tight grip held firmly on my right shoulder, I grabbed the hand and placed it on my waist. "Hold firm, I don't want you to fall off and get a murder charge up my ass" I looked at Ran laughing on his bike behind us, I waved my fingers to signal him to follow my lead before speeding off and heading to the hideout. 

"Damn, you are insane. I didn't know you ride that well" Ran applauded. Rindo got off the bike and started fixing his hair, he looked annoyed and rolled his eyes at Ran. 

"If I spot even a scratch on my wife I was ready to kick you off. Are you crazy? Why would you f- do a motorcycle lean?! Your elbow was almost touching the road, you could have scraped my wife!?" Rindo chided and massaged his temples.