五十六

"What are the both of you up to?" Ran questioned when the 3 of you are in the car, he was currently driving back to the Bonten hideout. Rindo sat at the passenger seat and you were at the back. 

"Nothing. I just wanted to invite her to my party," you replied while using your phone. 

"You don't even have a party to invite her to." 

"Koko will handle it. I texted him, he said he'll deduct the expenses from your salary." Ran shook his head and sighed.

[A/N: Idk why but the more I write, the more I made Ran sound like a boomer LMAO] 

"Hello Yuina, welcome. Ran, why don't you bring her to the executives?" you smiled at Ran and directed them to the couch with the Bonten executives. 

"Sanzu is gonna kill you when he finds out about this." Rindo handed you a glass of champagne, you took it from him and followed behind the duo.

"Haru, this is Yuina." you introduced the lady to the pink druggie. Just like you predicted, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. She's completely beguiled by his looks. You turn your gaze to meet Takeomi and he gave you a thumbs up, you nodded.

You tripped on your feet and spilled the glass of champagne on her white dress, "Ops, my bad. Haru, why don't you bring her to the room to get a change of clothes?" you dragged Haru up and pushed him towards the empty room. 

"Do you think Haru likes her?" you sat down on the couch and asked. 

"Haru likes anyone with a 🐱" Takeomi laughed.

"Right. He's gonna get mad when he finds out I told you to drug his drink." 

"WHAT?! YOU DRUGGED HIS DRINK?!" Rindo yelled and you instantly held a finger to your lip. 

"It's a new drug I worked on, it makes you passionate while in effect. You did tell me to save Ran." you rebutted.

"How is drugging Sanzu's drink going to save Ran?!" Rindo yelled again. Ugh, men are so dumb.

"Do you really think she wanted to marry either of you because she has feelings? Nuh-uh! It's your looks that she's after. Haru is a great scapegoat for Ran, he's a beauty. I'm sure she'll like him." you and Koko started clapping happily at your masterpiece.

"I hope you know what you're doing, y/n." Ran intervened and took the seat beside you, he placed his arm over your shoulder. You laid your head back on his arm and massaged your temples.

"I don't know. For now, let's just hope he doesn't shoot her." Rindo was pacing up and down when loud moanings could be heard from the bedroom. You immediately stood up with your phone and ushered Ran to follow your lead.