四十二

⚠️TW TW TW TW⚠️ THE ENTIRE CHAPTER IS A TRIGGER 

"I got an investigator to dig deeper into her past and I think everyone needs to see this," Koko announced when the executives were back in the hideout. The suspension was up the air as everyone followed him inside the office. What could be so important that it requires everybody's knowledge?

"There was a huge gap of missing information throughout the past 12 years. I'm surprised she's still sane enough to function." Koko sighed— "Just watch this." he press a button on a small remote and footages started playing on the projector. 

10 YEARS AGO

"It's day 20." the throaty voice spoke into the video camera recording. He placed it on the ground not far away from a small metal cageinside the cage was a h/c girl with her knees bent due to the limited space, she was dressed in nothing but grey undergarments. Her body was shivering and her lips pale— she held an angry expression at the perpetrator in front of her.

"Why do you keep testing me, y/n? Why can't you just behave yourself?!" the disembodied voice spoke again. The footage only managed to capture up to the perpetrator's waist, his body was covered up, suggesting that the room they are in was freezing cold.

"Fuck you." the girl spat, her fingers wrapped tightly around the metallic bars.

"Why do you only care about the Haitani brothers? I LOVE YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DEFY ME?!"  

"Keep me here all you want but I'll never love you.

"Day 100."

The camera was placed on the floor, filming the same frame. Inside the cage was the same h/c girl with her knees bent, the same grey undergarments. Same trembling body and pale lips— there was a slight change to her expression, she stared into space. Holding no emotions in her face.

"Were Rindo and Ran released from Juvenile today?" the girl asked, her voice softening. Her eyes drooped a little at the mentions of the Haitani brothers.

"Y/n... Y/n.. Y/n... It's always Haitani Rindo, and Ran. When will you stop asking THE SAME BLOODY QUESTION EVERY SINGLE DAY?!" a penetrating voice pierced the mic followed by the sound of unidentified objects thrashing about the room.

A male figure stepped into the frame, he crouched down and undid the gate to drag the girl out. She laid on the ground in a fetal position as her body grew accustomed to the same position. Her limps were cramping and in pain, which made her unable to stretch.