(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十六章

King Ran's slaves 😈

[1:59 PM]

Y/n:
Hey Ran, I need to stay back in school to do a chemistry project. Can you pick me up at 5 pm instead? I will let you know again if I need to take longer.

🤡Rannabelle:
Wow, didn't know you are such a studious person. Okay~ Rindo please fetch her later, I have matters to attend to in the evening.

🗿Stone face:
What? Me again? 😐 Just let her go home by herself, brother.

Y/n:
I second that motion!

🤡Rannabelle:
Rinrin, we already had this talk before. Don't make me repeat myself.

🗿Stone face:
k wtv.

When the school bell rang you immediately ran to the school's science lab and took out all the things that you made Rindo get for you the week before.

"Hey, y/n! You are here early." Chifuyu open the door and walked in. He walked towards you with a curious look on his face. He was about to touch the liquid on the table when you held his wrist to stop him.

"Don't touch it, it's poison," you warned and looked up at him. "W-what? Why are you making poison in school?" he whispered.

"Because I can't do it at home. I can't let the Haitani brothers know that I might be participating in a fight. Rindo has agreed to help me get out during Christmas night but he doesn't know the real purpose. I lied and told him I am going to meet up with 2 of my old friends."

"You are not going to use the poison right?" Chifuyu held his hand back and put on a latex glove and pulled a stool beside you.

"It's for an emergency, better to be safe than sorry. I will be making other poisons as well, not all of them are deadly if you know where to aim it." you let out a smile and Chifuyu shook his head. 

"Hey, sorry for being late, I got held back from class. Y/n, I brought Hinata here too!" Takemichi enters the classroom and walked towards you along with another girl behind him, the girl has short light brown hair and eyes. She gave you a cute wave and bow, "Hello Ueno, I am Hinata Tachibana. We are in the same class, I sit in the front row!" 

You stood up and bow in return, "Hello Tachibana. If it's okay with you we can all go on first-name basis. Nice to meet you.", Hinata nodded at you with a smile and left shortly after as she has to go for tuition classes.