(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十七章

"Rindo.. Where is Ran?" you rubbed your eyes and sat up, shaking the sleeping Rindo that is lying beside you.

It is currently 11:40 am and you woke up realizing that Ran is not sleeping beside you, he was nowhere to be found which was odd because he wouldn't wake this early or leave without a word.

"hm, he won't be home today." Rindo groaned and pulled the blanket up, going back to sleep.

"WHAT? Then why would I make that deal with you if he won't even be home?!" You sat on top of him and started smacking his shoulder.

"AH, you are so annoying. Get off me or you are going to regret it." he ruffled his hair and stared at you.

"NO. Why did you lie?! UGH LIA-" before you could finish your words, Rindo immediately placed a strong grip on your waist and pulled you down, he flipped the blanket over you and hugged you firmly, your face is directly on his chest now, his body emitted a citrusy and sweet smell that calmed you. He smells like bellflower

"R-rindo?" you looked up and saw him sleeping. "Are you asleep already?"

He suddenly placed his palm on the back of your head and push your head on his chest, "Keep quiet and sleep."

Your heart was thumping really loudly now that you could hear it inside the blanket, you were secretly hoping that Rindo doesn't hear it from outside. You felt the heat rushing up your face and ears, for some reason you felt really secure in his embrace. You don't know what got into you but you hugged him back and took another whiff so you could remember his scent.

Rindo felt your warm hands on his back and turn his head down to look at you, he chuckled and planted a soft kiss on top of your head. In case you were wondering, yes, he knows how fast your heart is racing. Did he hear it though? No, he didn't. All he felt was the slight vibration pumping on his bare abs since both of your body was in contact.

"Oh, yea, Rindo can I tell you something?" you muttered while your face was still buried in his chest. He hummed in response.

"It's actually 11:40 am, we are going to be late for the movie if we don't leave in 40 minutes."

"Rindo you need to ride faster! We are going to be late!" you yelled while sitting behind Rindo as he is speeding past the red lights. 

Both of you arrived at the cinema panting, the lady at the counter gave the both of you an awkward smile while tearing your tickets and ushering you into the theatre.

"That movie WAS SO GOOD!!" You exclaimed excitedly while punching the air, mimicking how the protagonist fought.

"You look dumb as hell" Rindo teased you and fixed his glasses.