(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十四章

❀ Short recap:

This was also the moment he realized he fucked up because he actually fell in love with the same girl as his own brother.

You are currently sitting on a couch in between the brothers, the three of you are in one of Roppongi's top nightclubs. You see a few rectangular cages hanging from the ceiling that is moving vertically, inside the cage, there are girls with eye mask dancing in lewd outfits. You could see some of the girls sending flying kisses and winking to the brothers sitting beside you.

You shook your head and stood up, Ran held your wrist stopping you. "Where are you going?

"Do I need permission to go to the toilet too, Master Ran?" you replied sarcastically, earning a sly leer from him. "What did you call me? Say it again" your face formed into a look of disgust and you looked at Rindo, staring at his brother with the same expression. 

"Rindo will go with me, I don't want your pervert ass to come." you pulled Rindo's sleeve and dragged him.

"What do you want again?" Rindo asked with a bored expression on his face.

"Hehe.. can you find a way to get me these?" you took out a piece of paper from your cleavage and gave it to him.

"What are those? Why do you need these?" he fixed his round glasses and diligently read the list you gave him.

"Will you..?" you asked seductively as you held his hand on your chest and looked at him, you gave a boop to his nose.

"W-when do you need this?" he cleared his throat and retracted his hand from your chest.

"Latest by next Wednesday, okay I needed to pee as well," you replied enthusiastically and walk into the toilet.

You and Rindo were walking back and you saw Ran sitting on the couch, 2 strippers were sitting beside him. 

"Getting some action while we were away huh, brother?" Rindo teased playfully and Ran hummed.

For some reason you got a little jealous when you saw him sitting with 2 girls, even holding his arms so close to their chest. How dare he do these after flirting and saying those shit to me.

"Hey, bitch. That's my seat" you pulled the girl up that was sitting on your seat and sat down crossing your leg, and drank the bottle of alcohol that was sitting on the table out of anger. 

That bitch looked at you and smirked, "Oh, sorry about that. I guess I will sit here then." before sitting on Ran's lap making you even madder but you knew you had no right to be jealous so you decided to ignore her and just turn to face Rindo instead.

Rindo was holding in his laughter and took the bottle away from you. "YOU FINISHED THE ENTIRE BOTTLE?"