[A/N: This is going to be one LONG ASS CHAPTER SO SIT TIGHT AND LET'S DIVE RIGHT IN.]

"Koko where is she?" Ran tapped Koko on the back to wake him up, he fell asleep on Rindo's bedside while attending to him. Koko rubbed his eyes and slowly gained consciousness, he stood up abruptly upon seeing Ran's tall figure beside him and ran out of the room, to y/n's bedroom.

Koko slid open y/n's wardrobe aggressively and dropped onto the floor when it was empty, her luggage was gone as well. 

"What the fuck is going on, Ko—" terror stabbed his heart as he stepped into y/n's room, his eyes scanned the room, from the defeated Koko right to the empty wardrobe.

"She's gone... She knocked me out with sleeping gas..." 

BONTEN'S OFFICE

Mikey's POV

"Do you have any idea what she did!?" Sanzu slammed his fist on the table shaking his legs aggressively while fuming in immense rage.

"SHE GAVE THE ANTIDOTE TO THE DETECTIVE. WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THAT TRAP IF SHE'S JUST GOING TO GIVE THE ANTIDOTE TO THAT FUCKER WHO HAS BEEN RAIDING OUR SPOTS?!" 

"Haru, I'm sure that wasn't her intention. She might not be aware that Tachibana Naoto is the lead detective." Takeomi tried calming his younger brother down but his words fell on deaf ears, Sanzu is not in the right mind to listen. He wished y/n was around to explain that it wasn't the case, if she was the one who explained it, he'd believe her without a doubt but instead of that, SHE RAN. She disappeared without a single trace.

"She's a traitor. Bonten has no need for a traitor." Sanzu declared and popped his pills, it was final. The Bonten number 2 is not listening to anyone but the boss.

"Boss, a letter was found outside, addressed to you" one of your men knocked on the door and walked into the office to pass you a red envelope before excusing himself. The executives fell silent as you opened the envelope.

A smile crept on your face as the letters greeted your eyes, you always knew y/n is a smart one

A smile crept on your face as the letters greeted your eyes, you always knew y/n is a smart one. It's not an overstatement to claim that she's the smartest in Bonten, she's always 5 steps ahead of you. Seems like she planned this one out nicely, you crushed the letter in your fist and burnt it with a lighter.