四十一

"I think she needs help, she seemed unstable, looked like a trauma response to me," Koko suggested

The rest of the executives nodded at Koko's conjecture. "Koko, we need her information for the past 12 years."

"It's going to cost a lot, young Haitani" Koko stuck a tongue out, he rubbed his index finger and thumb together.

Ran took out a black card from his wallet. "I'll get to work~" Koko snatched it and skipped merrily to his room. 

"Hold up, that's the same girl that knocked me out 12 years ago?" Mochizuki interrupted, Takeomi laughed so much he started coughing.

He smacked Mochi's back "I'll have to admit, she's great at fighting. Senju used to look up to her." his voice soften at the end when he mentioned his little sister. He remembered how excited Senju used to be whenever she returned home from school after hanging out with y/n.

Most of the Bonten executives gathered inside the VVIP club room owned by Sanzu. The club is empty today, closed for a private event exclusively for the executives. The executives inside were having their idle chatter, except for Mikey who was sitting in a corner enjoying a Taiyaki — a usual sight.

Sanzu slammed open the door and kicked a man inHe looked about his late twenties, dressed in a tattered white T-shirt and plain black boxer. There were patches of dried bloodstains on his shirt. The aftermath of Sanzu's beating. His eyes were covered by a red blindfold— originally white but now stained red. 

You stood up and placed a wooden chair in the middle of the room while the rest of the executives were seated on the leathered couch wrapping the squared interior. You pulled the man's collar and sat him down on the chair. When you undid the blindfold on his face, a pair of dilated brown orbs stared back at you, his lips shrink back. His wrist was secured with a cable tie. He raised his arm in front of him to beg for his life.

"P-Please, let me g-go! I will do anything. PLS! My k-kids are waiting for me!!" he quivered in a tremulous voice.

A faint smile broke into your face and you slowly strolled behind him, your fingertips brushed from his chest to his shoulder, you lowered your head beside him when you were behind and grabbed his jaw, turning it slowly for him to take in the audience in front of him.

Sanzu stood up from the couch and faced the executives — "SHHHHH!!! Let the man introduce himself!!" The room quietens down as the executives stopped their chatter, Sanzu smacked the man's head with his gun muzzle, "Oi, introduce yourself"

"A-Adachi Satō" 

"Good boy." Sanzu ruffled his hair and consumed a pink candy, "My man Adachi Satō released information of our drug trade to the Yoshizawa gang. What shall we do with him? Any suggestion??"