五十八

"I'll skip dinner. I'm not hungry." you rubbed your tummy as you informed Rindo. You poured yourself a hot cup of tea and dropped a pickled plum in it before making your way to the couch with your phone on the other hand.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay? You seem to be at a loss of appetite lately." the seat beside you sunk as Ran sat down holding a magazine, your eyes briefly scanning the luxurious car printed on the cover page while you set your cup on the coffee table. 

"Ran is right. You should go see a doctor, being coop up in the lab filled with chemicals might have been the reason" Rindo added as he took the seat beside you. 

"I'm fine. Don't make such a big deal out of nothing." you dismissed their concerns while scrolling through your phone. While you were on your phone, Rindo suddenly grabbed it and stood up holding it out of your reach as you tried jumping to snatch it back from him.

"Be a good girl and at least consult a doctor." Rindo frowned and pointed at you like a father reprimanding his child. You sighed and drop back onto the couch, "Fine. I'll call my doctor." you yield to his bullying, Ran pats your head and took the phone back from Rindo's reach, and handed it to you. 

Rindo crossed his arms and stared at you, his body language was gesturing you to call the doctor right now. You sighed and scrolled through your contacts, "Sumi, I'll drop by tomorrow if possible. .. That will do, see you then." after you hung up, Rindo nodded and finally made his way back into the kitchen. 

"Y/n! It has been a while. WOAH! Is that a new tattoo?!" the navy color-haired lady grabbed your shoulder firmly while her face inched close to your jaw to inspect the Bonten logo inked on the side of your neck. 

The tip of your brows curved up as you cupped her face and pushed her back to reclaim your personal space. "And... who is this 2 supposed to be?" Sumi's tone dropped when she stepped forward and acted as a barrier between you while gesturing to the Haitani's. 

[A/N: This is Sumi! Made this from Picrew]

"Ah. Let me introduce them, Haitani Ran and this is his younger brother, Rindo." you made your way in front of Sumi and gestured at the brothers with your fingers. Sumi's face remained wary of the purple brothers, she grabbed your wrist and did a 180 turn pulling you towards her desk— completely ignoring the brothers.