Jenlisa | Married To The Main...

By Arjxyyy

Jennie Kim transmigrated into a female supporting character who ran away from her wedding. The original novel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125 END

Chapter 7

1.6K 46 0
By Arjxyyy

Seeing Lisa falling down the stairs, Jennie rushed forward directly.

The soft body fell in her arms.

At the moment she fell to the ground, she hugged the person tightly with her body underneath.

Children who have changed from normal have been frightened when they encounter such a thing. They are already so scared that they cry, or hide in the arms of adults for comfort.

And Lisa blinked his big eyes with a dazed expression on his face, and didn't mean to cry at all.

"Lisa, is there any injury?" Jennie couldn't take care of the little boy who ran away. She hurriedly checked Lisa's body. When he fell, she was caught by her. This time, he shouldn't have broken his ribs.

Lisa's little finger suddenly pointed at  Jennie's foot, "Red, red."

Jennie lowered his head, only to realize that he was anxiously rushing to save someone, his ankle was twisted, his knee was knocked on the stairs, his knee was red and swollen.

Putting it in a normal, vulnerable place like her knee, it made her cry a long time ago, but now she doesn't feel any pain at all, just like she won't feel hungry in this world.

"My feet hurt to save you." Jennie began to deceive Lisa shamelessly, "I will talk to you in the future, you can't stop me, you know?"

Lisa's dark eyes quickly glanced at her, and after a while, he nodded.

Jennie couldn't help squeezing his little face again, Lisa was so coaxing.

At the other end, when the teacher found her, she found Lisa sitting on the ground blankly, "Lisa, why are you sitting on the ground?"

Lisa went straight to the beginning, leaning his little head in Jennie's arms, not looking at the teacher.

Lisa's body smelled of milk, soft and comfortable to hold.

Jennie leaned in his ear and coaxed softly, "Sister's foot hurts. I need to rest. Lisa must listen to the teacher. Let's play with the teacher."

Big black eyes blinked, Lisa lowered his head to look at Jennie's bruised knee, and he said with a grin "Huh me."

I whirr.

Jennie couldn't help laughing, and teased him deliberately, "Does Lili want sister to scream?"

With that, she lowered her head and let out a gentle breath in Lisa's ear.

The gentle wind pierced into his ears, and Lisa itched his head to the side. He was a little anxious: "Call me."

I have to say that Lisa now communicates much better than Lisa when he grows up, and he can't ask ten sentences before responding to one sentence.

"Thank you Lisa, I don't have to scream." Lisa is too cute, and I would rather like to kiss him.

Lisa raised his head.

The strange sister gradually became transparent before his eyes, and then disappeared.

Lisa's eyes were completely blank, "Sister, sister."

The teacher on the side heard Lisa talking to himself, she was not surprised, after all, this child has autism, "Lisa, get up, the teacher will take you back to the classroom..."

Opening her eyes again, Jennie found that she was lying on the bed. The person next to her was Lisa, the grown up Lisa.

She has come back?

Jennie hurriedly touched his face, the skin lost the delicate and smooth touch, the complexion on his hands also lost its fairness, and the hair was still dry and split.

She also touched her chest, soft, but obviously smaller.

Jennie felt sorry for a while. She secretly hoped that when she returned to reality, she would be able to maintain her beauty.

She hurriedly contacted Overlord: "I didn't seem to have done anything. Why did I come back suddenly? Is Lisa's autism cured?"

Overlord: [Master, you forgot? You saved Lisa who was rolling down the stairs. As for his autism, of course he has not been cured. 】

Jennie frowned, "Didn't you say that as long as a little sun can heal him?"

The overlord quickly explained: [Master rescued Lisa this time, and his condition has been relieved a little bit. You will be able to see the effect if you save it a few more times in the future. 】

"What do you mean, I will continue to go back to save Lisa?"

Overlord: [The master is so smart. 】

Jennie also guessed that it is not so easy to cure Lisa's disease. After all, in reality, autism cannot be cured at all.

...

In the morning, the sky is bright.

When Jennie woke up, she saw Lisa in red sportswear running back.

There was no milk fat when he was a child, a face was deep and distinct, his two short legs turned into big long legs, his fleshy body was even stronger, and the look on his face was cold.

Sure enough, Lisa was absolutely cute.

When Jennie went downstairs, she saw Mother Manoban arranging flowers in the living room, and she walked over with a smile.

"Mum, morning, I want to ask you something."

Mother Manoban is still dressed exquisitely today. She pays great attention to dressing up. Whether it is a bracelet, a ring, or a brooch, she carefully matches it every day, "What's the matter?"

"Last night you mentioned to me that Lisa rolled down the stairs of the kindergarten when he was a child, then he..."

Before Jennie had finished speaking, Mother Manoban interrupted her, wondering: "I don't understand what you are talking about. How could I say that? Lisa never rolled down the stairs when he was a child."

"You last night..." Jennie reacted. She saved Lisa, and the incident ceased to exist.

Jennie quickly explained, "I'm sorry, I fell asleep, that was the dream I had last night."

Jennie was a little curious. Now that her rescue of Lisa became a reality, does Lisa still remember how she saved him?

But in a blink of an eye, Jennie thought that for her, saving Lisa was only last night, and it had been nearly 20 years for Lisa, he must not remember.

In the dressing room.

The agent was full of joy, "Director Fang just called, and the heroine of his new play is you. Irene, you are lucky, and you help an old man at hand, who turned out to be Director Fang's mother."

She sighed: "Originally, there were still a few actresses competing for this drama. They worked hard a long time ago, but now they are easily taken by you. It's really a win."

The agent found that Irene's luck was surprisingly good, and she could pick up opportunities that others couldn't ask for.

Irene smiled. Since receiving Jennie's aura, she has become accustomed to the days of being blessed by heaven.

She touched the necklace on her neck, and she had a dream again last night.

In the dream, Jennie is still bright and moving, she shines in the entertainment circle, and joins the Manoban family, she is very much loved.

But she became Jennie's control group.

In the dream, she married her first love boyfriend. After the marriage, her boyfriend changed her face, hypocritical and distressed. She has endless housework every day, and she has to be rejected.

When she finishes her housework every day and is free, she can only sit in front of the TV, secretly admiring Jennie, who is shining on the screen.

When she woke up, the real pictures in the dream made her feel that she had really experienced such a lifetime.

Fortunately, she had this necklace and got all the auras of
Jennie.

She became beautiful, entered the entertainment industry, and married into the Manoban family, but Jennie, she lost her beauty, and was married to Lisa, who was suffering from autism.

Now, she is the object of Jennie's envy.

At this time, Irene received a call from the Manoban family servant and reported to her that Lisa lost control again last night and injured Jennie's foot.

She can imagine how bad and gloomy Jennie is now.

Irene said to the servant on the other end of the phone: "You don't need to report to me about Jennie in the future." Jennie no longer has a halo on her body, and there is no need to pay attention to her.

Irene didn't realize that after she hung up the phone, Jennie took back 2% of the halo on her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.5K 196 135
jenlisa ff The story is not mine.... It's not actually a Jenlisa ff, it's actually a lizkook but I changed Jungkook's character to Jennie since Jento...
223K 3.7K 200
Jennie Kim was a desperate woman and just a pretty face in her past life. She was swapped at birth and brought up in a rich family, only to eventuall...