Destiny's Destiny(G×G)

Por hearthless_fucker

Destiny Rose seems to be quite a unlucky woman as she constantly looses her jobs in a month or less no matter... Más

Chapter 1-My Unlucky Faith
Chapter 2-It's Misses Gold Lining
Chapter 3- Taken Of Guard
Chapter 4-Lipstick On My Collar
Chapter 5-A Stranger's House
Chapter 6-Good Riddance
Chapter 7-Opening My Eyes
Chapter 8-I Owe Her An Apology.
Chapter 9- Hint
Chapter 11-Carnival
Chapter 10-After Work Games
Chapter 12-Desire?
Chapter 13-Is She Flirting?
Chapter 14- Too Many Games
Chapter 15- Surprises
Chapter 16-The Past
Chapter 18 - Private Beach
Chapter 19 - Talk About Awkward
Chapter 20 - Water

Chapter 17-Lip Sync

95 6 3
Por hearthless_fucker

Katy Pery-I kissed a Girl👆🏻

Destiny's POV

It was another weekend and Febe and Alexia were going out and invited me to tag along.

We were going to an amusement park. It was just about time for our pick up plan, Febe and Alexia were supposed to get me.

I decided to have patience for their sake. I've only been waiting seven minutes.

I kept checking my phone.

I heard a car horn so I went by my window peeping through the curtains.
I recognized that car, they were here.

I grabbed my bags heading out and closing the door behind me. I got to the right side and jumped in the back.

Amera was here. She was coming?

"Amera?"I raised a brow as the car drove off.

"I wasn't gonna come, it was a last minute change of mind..."she admitted.

"Yay, at least I'll have someone to talk to..."I smiled at her.

"Hey!Aren't I a person too?"Febe made a playful sad face.

"You know what I mean, since you and Lexi are a couple, I have a friend to talk to while you make out..."I admitted.

I was so glad it was getting dark, I liked it better this way.

The rest of ride was basically quiet, a few short convos here and there and then we finally arrived.

To our surprise it was rammed.

"Hey, hand chain..."Febe suggested and Lexi led the way holding on the Febe who held me and I held Amera.

The crowd was thick, persons chatted so the place was very noisy.Febe's grip on my hand was tight, she didn't plan to loose me in the crowd.

We walked until someone forced between us prying Febe and Alexia's hands apart.

Alexia was soon pushed further up into the crowd even though she turned around to try and get back to us she faded with the crowd.

"We'll find her back, let us three stick together..."Febe suggested and I nonned.

Not even moments later Amera loosened her grip on my hand and faded away also.

"Great,just great...."I complained.

"Let's get out of this crowd..."Febe suggested and she led me through.

Thankfully we made it through not separated. We found a not so crowded spot and stopped.

I placed my hand to my forehead shielding the unnecessary lights out as I squinted my eyes looking at the crowd.

I was searching for either Alexia or Amera. There we're a few brunettes here and there, but I couldn't spot them.

"Its no use, let's go have some fun...."Febe suggested dragging me by my hand.

She dragged me into a haunted house and I opened my mouth to argue but decided it was no use.

"Doesn't really seem haunted for a haunted house"she joked as she walked ahead of me still holding my hand.

"We just got in, what do you expect..."I asked.

It wasn't really scary indeed, it was just dark, fake cobweb or real ones I don't really know.

We heard a low whisper and trust me I wasn't getting the spooks. I rolled my eyes instead of shivering with fear.

Something grabbed me pulling me back and I began to panic and scream since this felt like a real human being.

I saw a fleshy hand gripping me and one became many then maggots began to fall from them and Febe ran towards me.

She grabbed me pulling me but these things holding me were strong.

"Strong and persistent I see..." She commented raising her feet and giving a powerful kick.

They loosened their grip and she used that as a advantage to draw me free.

"You look terrified..."She smiled at me.

I knew she was laughing at me.

"I'm not, I was just taken off guard...."I told her.

"Let's go..."she reached her hand back for me to hold.

I hesitated then took it as we continued down the barely lit cave. We were walking when she suddenly stopped.

I was about to ask her what was the matter when she faced me. She extended her hand towards me and I raised a brow.

"W-"

I was interrupted  when her hand resting above my breast where my heart was. She was feeling my heartbeat.

My heart was pounding.

"You are scared...."she smiled looking down at me.

"No..."I continued to lie slapping her hand away.

"Let's go...."she suggested grabbing my hand as we continued walking.

We walked until she made another unexpected stop. She lete by a door she saw and slowly twisted the handle.

When bats came flying I jumped but she didn't budge.

"Hmm....stay here..."she instructed and I did that as she entered the bat filled room.

Moments later the bats stop flying and that's when I finally realized they were fake.

"Let's chill here, I can tell you're scared...."she came towards me pulling me in the room and closing the door.

It was a oddly small room, but enough for us to sit facing each other and the only light there was a tiny blue light.

"Thanks...."I told her since she never had to ruin her fun just because I'm a coward.

We sat there in silence. I stared at my shoes. How long did we plan to stay in here?

Maybe about five minutes passed and I looked up to see her staring. I turned my eyes towards the left side of the wall as her stare was making me uncomfortable.

I tried to think of something to distract myself then I got an idea. I began counting in my mind.

One...

Two...

Three....

Four...

Five....

S-

I was disrupted by her hand on my face and by the time I made eye contact she was already leaning in.

I froze up and then our lips touched as she stared into my eyes and I did the same.

I suddenly felt like I was charged with electricity and it was running all over my body.

Am I kissing a girl?

When her tongue entered my mouth the reality sank in, Febe was kissing me!

I pulled back although I liked the kiss.

No one said anything but I could tell she was staring at me. I looked at my shoes.

"Why are you resisting me Destiny?"she asked me.

"I-"I tried to speak but my mind was jumbled.

What should I say?

Her hands began creeping up my thighs until they creeped under my dress and I almost forgot how to breathe.

"Look at me..."she used her other hand to turn my face so I would look at her but I still kept my gaze elsewhere.

She came even closer straddling me her hand still under my dress and I finally looked at her.

My heart was pounding yet my body was reacting to her. I was feeling mixed emotions right now.

I gasped when her hand moved my underwear aside.

Why am I not stopping her?

This isn't right, I'm not like her, I should end this.

She slipped her finger into me and I gasped once again and I finally gathered my strength.

I pushed her away and she still stared at me as she placed her finger to her mouth.

I adjusted my clothes.

"We...we should just go..."I told her standing as I left the room and she came after me.

"Did I cross the line?"she asked as she tried to catch me up.

I ignored her.

***

We walked in complete silence until we exited.

We spotted Alexia and Amera who had apparently found each other. Febe hollowed at them to come over and they did.

"There you guys are!"Lexi was high spirited as usual.

"Where we going next!"she enquired.

"Feeling a little sick, I'm going to leave you guys to it...."I told them.

"I  am feeling a little tired too, raincheck?"Febe eyed the two brunettes.

"Awe!You guys always ruin the fun!"she complained.

"Let's all just go home..."Camera gave her input and I could tell she was glad  this happened.

She was mostly a boring person, she was only convinced to come along.

We all got back to Febe's ride.

They all talked but I was mostly silent. I only spoke if I was spoken to and I made my replies short.

Febe eyed me through the mirror but my eyes never met her's.

I knew I'd be the last one coming off so I played music in my earphones so she wouldn't try to talk to.

Why am I mad at her, I allowed her to do this, I did nothing to stop her.

As expected, when everyone was gone she tried to talk to me but I ignored her despite her waving dramatically for me to see that she was talking to me.

She gave up and just dropped me home and I closed the door without a word.

I truly apologize for not updating, I got lazy, but I decided I had to do this!😊.

Thanks for the support supporters😁😁😁.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.2K 2.8K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
2.4K 129 29
Love, jealousy,happy times, good times but then its life some decisions might hurt us now but are for our own good. When we fall for someone is it be...
176K 7.1K 42
Elizabeth Blythe is a popular girl.Many boys were after her.Even though she's beautiful,she stopped trusting boys ever since her first boyfriend brut...