Chapter 20 - Water

Destiny's P.O.V.

"Come on, I'm sure you look fine!!!" Amera reassured me annoyance clear in her voice.

She totally did not get it, I was fine with my body. I just was not comfortable with the thought of being around a certain woman looking this skimpy knowing she seems to be attracted to me.

Too much cleavage was on display and my ass was barely covered by the thong not to mention my most prized possession was boldly outlined.

"We're all girls Destiny, no need to get embarrassed..." she made an attempt to comfort me.

That was the exact problem Amera, one specific female. I am never afraid of girls but in this case I knew Febe had some form of feelings towards me.

Maybe I could get some support instead of struggling on my own.

"Can you keep a secret?"

This whole thing was destroying me.

"W-" Amera attempted speaking but a familiar cheerful voice echoed through the small room.

Lexi had entered.

"Guys!Isn't the water calling you!!Hurry!!"Alexia's voice was full of enthusiasm.

"Ouuu!Hot stuff!!" she carried on a perverted smile now present on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"This is too tight and showing way too much!"I complained.

"And who's gonna see it?Girls, we've got the same stuff...." Amera tried to reassure me.

This whole thing was killing me, maybe Amera was the right person to speak to about what was going on.

"Can you keep a secret?" I finally managed to say.

Amera looked at me.

"W-"

A familiar voice cheered and in came Alexia.

"Guys!Isn't the beach calling you?"she was clearly excited.

"Ouuu, hot stuff!"she commented eyeing me a smutty smirk on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Its too revealing...." I gave my honest opinion.

"You're fine girl..." Amera spoke.

"Come on!Lets go!" She chirped grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the outside of the changing room.

Amera who was left behind then made her exit slowly. We stared at the water, it was a beautiful sight and just the right temperature.

When Febe came walking towards us I realized she was missing, she had items in hand.

Sunblock.

She gently squeezed some into her palms placing the others down to sit on a table near by.

She untied the strap of Alexia's flimsy bikini top and Alexia caught the item before it could fall to the floor. Febe then began rubbing the texture into Lexi's skin gently.

She massaged her shoulders and althe side of her arms and lower back. Alexia then spun her breasts bare to us. Febe squeezed more of the firm liquid into her palm then rubbed her hands together.

She then smoothly brushed her hands around Lexi's neck slowly clasping them around her throat for a slight second. She then moved on to rubbing the area above her breasts right where her collar bone was.

She gave her arms a reassuring second coating then moved down to the space between her breasts. As soon as that was done she cupped each of Alexia's breasts in each palms working the thick moisture in. She pinched both nipples at once and then someone elbowed me.