Chapter 13-Is She Flirting?

Destiny's POV

I've been feeling awkward because of that dream. I couldn't ghost Alexia so we still spoke, but Febe, I avoided her at all cost.

Whenever she was coming in Amera cashed for me since I begged her to and I went to do something in the back until she was gone.

That had been working just fine but all good things come to an end at some point.

I was taken off guard this morning.
I heard the ding when I was actually cashing.

She hurried up in the line. When I was done I couldn't run since she had already caught me.

"Seems like you've been ghosting me..."she seemed puzzled and worried.

"Why would I? '"I asked pretending to be clueless.

I wasn't clueless, but she was. She never knew about my dream.

"I don't know but you are..."she stared at me while I cashed her order.

I ignored her focusing on what I was doing.

"Here..."I stretched her receipt forward with one hand looking straight at her.

She was wearing a baby blue dress with her hair down and over her shoulders.

She held the ticket along with my hand and I looked at her trying to read her expression.

"Are we really even friends?"she asked me and I pulled my hand from her grip.

"Yes we are, I'm sorry it seems like I'm ghosting you okay, I'm not..."I tired to assure her.

"If you say so...wanna hangout tonight..."she asked.

"Sure.."I agreed before my mind could even start considering.

I guess I at least owe her that.

"See you later then..."she replied walking over to get her coffee.

****

I said my goobyes to everyone and grabbed my bag. I checked to ensure everything was still in it. Since everything was fine I zipped it and headed for the door.

As soon as I stepped out I bumped into something soft. I stepped back and looked up. It was Febe. I crashed into her boobs.

"I wasn't gonna back out you know...."she didn't have to be this creepy.

"I just wanted to wait for you...you guys...."she spoke as Alexia exited.

"I drove this time..."Febe told us leading us towards her car.

Expensive. No question.

Her girlfriend got in next to her and I got in the back.

"Let's go"Bebe said as she started the engine and we were off.

There was silence but as expected Alexia ruined it.

"So today this guy was hitting on me, like since I'm always nice I decided to play hard to get to see how it goes..."

"Mhm?"Febe asked curiously.

"So each time he walked up to me I pretended to be irritated and kept rolling my eyes..."she carried on.

"Then?"Febe asked her.

"What happened?Did it work..."she added.

"No surprisingly...."Alexia told her.

"He stalked me on my lunch time!Iean he was trying from so early this morning and he waited outside just to see me go for lunch!"Lexi giggled.

"So?"Febe asked her.