Chapter 12-Desire?

Destiny's  POV.

I didn't even get to sleep. She carried me in to a guest room and tugged me in but as soon as she left I  flung the sheets off leaving the room.

I stumbled around until I found the kitchen, I was so thirsty. I opened the glass case and took out a bottle of wine. I chose one I remembered how to open in my drunken state.

I placed the bottle to my mouth and it missed spilling on my new night gown I don't remember buying and onto the floor.

I tried to catch the spills but realized how stupid I was. I finally got it to my mouth properly and I drank quenching my thirst.

The bottle was almost empty when it fell to the floor smashing.  Oops, my bad.

I got to my knees trying to scoop the liquid up with my hand but when the liquid  raised up and stabbed me I  backed off standing and felt dizzy for a moment.

I left a few red handprints and footprints on the floor and counter I held onto to stand.

I turned the non of the kitchen pipe washing my hands. My hand was still red but I guess it was supposed to be red.

I heard mumbling so I stumbled in that direction until I came to a opened door.

Alexia was laying on a bed her hands tied forward as she rested on her knees.

I was about to ask her why did she tie herself up but I didn't when Febe stepped forward.

She was wearing one of those things girls wore for their boyfriends. What is it called again...

L....

L....

Yes Liengere.

So she was wearing that.

She got behind Alexias, oh sorry Alexia holding her throat from behind as she braced on her.

Febe had a cock! It was black though.
Wow.

Febe walked around to the other side of the bed as she sat and kissed Alexia. Her hands were still bounded.

Their kiss was long and sexy. I only stared.

She freed her hands kissing her once again, passionately.

Febe went away to a corner of the room going for something that resembled a, I don't even know what to say.

"Are you ready..."

"Yes Mistress..."Alexia replied and I raised a brow.

"Is your permission for me to be your Mistress granted?"Febe a asked again.

"Yes Mistress!"She replied instantly.

She slapped her across her ass with the thing and I jumped hysterically. Why was she doing that?

"Thank you mistress.."Alexia bit her lip.

Smack.

She replied with thank you mistress again and if she ever made a mistake and say thanks mistress she got three slaps at once.

After that was done with Febe claimed a next instrument. It looked like a feather on a stick.

She walked back to her gently brushing it againts her....
Well we all know where.

Alexia reacted to that with a shiver. She slapped her ass with her her hand.

"You like that..."she whispered in her ear.

"Y...yes mistress..."she told her.

I shivered.

"Bend over for me...."she whispered in her ear and Alexia obeyed.