Chapter 18 - Private Beach

Destiny POV

A week has passed since Febe kissed me. None of us ever dared to address the issue.

I wished it never happened because I felt violated and as if she was forcing me to change my sexuality.

Then, there was the part of me where my heart was racing from that kiss, or is that guilt?

We were going to a private beach this weekend and the only reason I agreed was because of my friends.

I'd have to face Febe now since during the week all she only caught glimpses of me due to me avoiding her.

It Lexi, Amera, Febe and myself again like usual. I guess that was our little group.

I sat outside with my bags waiting for them, similar to the last time. When they arrived Febe was the first to get out heading towards me and Alexia followed.

Febe had her arm outstretched for one of my bags but I pretended as if I did not see her.

"Do you need help?"Lexi asked and I smiled at her.

"Sure thing thanks"I told her as she took two of my not so heavy bags.

Febe gave up and headed back to her limousine as I and Alexia followed carrying my bags.

I got in and greeted Amera. I placed my ear pods in deciding to look through various social media.

I decided to watch some tik tok videos. I saw a few things that were funny and giggled quietly.

I was watching a video of two female friends dancing until they kissed in the end and my face expression changed and so did my mood.

I skipped only to see a lesbian couple cuddling and kissing. The annoyance on my face became even more clear. I skipped aggressivly.

I almost sweared out loud. This app brought Febe up on my page. I was gonna skip it but for some reason curiosity took over. I wanted to see the dance she was doing, yes right.

She was wearing no make up and just a huge shirt.The sound was 'Hola como tale tale vu'.

She did a transformation by snapping her fingers and the camera flipped. She looked gorgeous!

No wait, she looked gorgeous honestly speaking and not being unfair, nothing more, I was not admiring her.

I ended up watching the video five times before I decided to snap out of it and scroll up. I saw another funny video but all I could think about was Febe.

No, Febe's video!

I guess curiosity won't kill this bee I thought to myself as I clicked on her page. She had a lot of followers, the rainbow symbol on her about and some cool looking videos.

I decided to watch a few of her videos then decided to close the app. I took my ear pods out and put them away and decided to just relax.

Alexia was singing along to songs with a lot of attitude apparently feeling herself, as always.

Amera was being her usual boring self just staring out the window. Febe, she was sitting across from me but her mind seemed occupied,as if she had forgotten we were even there.

***

An hour passed and I was bored, Alexia's mouth got tired apparently and she was now doing something on her phone. Amera was sleeping and Febe looked tired and I could see her fighting the land of slumber as her head kept bucking and she had to adjust continuously adjust her posture.

She did that for a while and eventually fell asleep. I could clearly see that Alexia was next up in line for sleep.

About ten minutes passed and Alexia fell into slumber also. I shook my head at their sleeping frames. Am I the only one not tired?