Chapter 9- Hint

Destiny's

Today was Sunday and I recall being asked to tag along to the movies with her. It wasn't anything fancy but I didn't want to look less than her,she was rich after all.

I spent about half my savings on a dress I'd only be wearing tonight. I sure know I'll be turning down any other offer like this because I can't keep up with the lifestyle.

The person I was supposed to invite is my friend, Fabian. He was supposed to be picking me up in a few.

When a horn sounded I was startled. Early I guess......

I ran to my window opening it.

"I'm coming!" I shouted and he looked at me saying nothing through the now  opened window.

I grabbed my purse attaching the strap to it as I threw it over my shoulders heading downstairs.

It's not like anything was in it anyway so why bother?

I closed my front door walking towards his car.

"Good evening sir" I greeted jokingly.

"Ma'am..."he replied  eyeing my attire only for a moment.

I didn't even know what movie Miss Holloway would choose.

We rode in silence. It wasn't awkward because that's how we usually are sometimes. I checked my phone only to receive mostly work related messages.

I replied accordingly putting my phone away.

When I realised he was parking I also noticed that we were here. I definitely  knew she was here.

The car gave it away, some expensive brand. I got out of the car and so did Fabian  who closed the car.

They got out walking over to me, that is Febe and Alexia. Well, I should have  said us since I brought company.

"You made it....you look beautiful..."she eyed me up like she was taking a picture with her eyes.

"Thanks...you too..."I tried to cut the awkward moment.

She did look nice, really. She was wearing  a red pantsuit with long sleeves and a red wig I suppose. It fell just above her ass.

If you ask me, good combination, her hair was red while the pantsuit was baby blue.

Alexia, she wore a yellow sleeveless dress with a built in push up bra and her usual brunette hair wavy and down.

"Destiny..."Alexia greeted.

"Alexia" I returned the favor  and then I  realized.

"Excuse my manners, this is Fabian, Fabian  this is Febe and Alexia..."I introduced.

"Pleasure...."he said reaching  his hand forward for them to shake.

Febe only started at it so Alexia  went first. When she was done shaking that left Febe who seemed to be still considering.

She reached her hand forward hesitantly shaking as she said nothing.

"Let's go then..." I approached the awkward situation and it worked as we all headed to the movie theater.

"Three tickets...."Febe said and I raised a brow at her.

"Four...my apologies miss..."she told the lady selling us the tickets.

She showed her which movie we wanted to watch.

The name was A Dangerous Game of the Unknown.