Chapter 15- Surprises

Destiny's POV

It was back to the work again since I rarely had time to do anything else. The weekends would disappear before I could even think what to do with it.

Things seemed slow today so everyone was a not more relaxed. Nothing was left to do but sit.

"So how's your relationship with Febe?"Vivia asked randomly.

"Were alright....."Alexia perked.

"I hear ya..."she replied back.

"But something tells me....her interest is elsewhere...."she suddenly seemed gloomy.

"Really, why'd you think that?"she questioned and the others listened.

"Its not think, its know......"Alexia replied.

"During sex it more seems like she's having an imagination rather than being there with me.....
Its like I'm there...but she's picturing someone else....
Then when its over, its back to reality...she does stuff like closing her eyes...she seems extra turned on..."Alexia expressed.

"Isn't that something good?"Another girl, Dixian asked.

"No, I can sense she's here physically!!But not mentally!!"was her answer and this was my first time seeing her break down.

My heart partially ached. Febe might have a interest in someone other than me, I might just be one of many options.

Why should I care?I am not into her!

"She never refuses me and last night she said she's not in the mood!"Lexi's voice was now breaking.

I walked over to her attempting to give her a hug but she dodged me.

"I'd rather cry alone....no offense..."she told me with a broken voice as she headed to the back.

Everyone looked at me so I went back to my cashier post.

I was just trying to be helpful to a friend and I was shunned. Maybe I'll just back off.

"Well, I dated a girl once, but I was just going through my 'phase' " Vivian told everyone.

"What was it like?"

"Phase?"I asked.

"Yes!You know the 'men have done me wrong I'm going to turn to a woman' phase, that...."she laughed.

I'd never turn to that!What could a woman offer me that I don't already have?

I'd never allow that to happen.

But, what if I am going through my 'phase' right now?

No, could never!

I did play a lesbian porn game last night.

That means nothing, I'm fine.

I do think about Febe Sexually....

No, only by a mistake.

Dreams are mistakes, you cannot control what you think.

I couldn't argue with myself but I still decided I was not going through any phases.

"So, I really enjoyed it....she made me come more than a male as ever done, she really cared about..."she saddened a bit.

"What happened then?"someone else asked and the only guy who worked here listened.

"Well, I fell in love with this guy, she loved me and all but I knew being a lesbian wasn't for me, I actually found my soul mate...."the girl carried on.