Chapter 7-Opening My Eyes

Destiny's POV

It's been three weeks since it went on like this. Honestly I was relieved she didn't come back but each time I hear the bell ring I still end up expecting her.

I went through the rest of my day like that. I was now packing my bags up and ready to leave.

Anthony texted me earlier today and told me he'd be waiting for me. I was excited since I knew we'd be having sex like every time we meet up.

"Bye.."Lexi told me walking by me.

"Bye..."I didn't look at her.

I finally picked my bag up walking outside. There he was, just waiting for me.

"Hey"he walked up to me kissing me before I could answer.

When he was done I replied.

"Hey,you need to stop greeting me like we're a couple, we are just fuck buddies remember?"I reminded him.

He was making this seem like a relationship.

***

We were at his house. He left me in his bed like every other night to go to the kitchen.

I yawned stretching. I was satisfied at how my body felt but something fell.

I must have pushed it off while I was stretching. Rather than being lazy I just got off the bed to look for it.

I didn't see anything so I got on all fours not knowing what I'm searching for.

I saw a lighter underneath the bed. I reached for it but failed. I tried again and when I finally grabbed it I noticed some DVDS.

It wouldn't hurt to spy right?I might just get a idea of a extra movie to watch.

I looked behind me if he was coming. He wasn't so I pulled them out looking at the first one.

It had things not even I could imagine on the cover of the dvd.

Wasn't this guy really kinky...

I definitely promised myself I'll never have anal sex. It was really disgusting.I don't know how anyone would enjoy that.

I looked at the next one. A girl was on the over tied up in a similar manner to the first one but I couldn't see any face, her hair was everywhere.

She was also on a bed various size dildo's beside her starting from small to impossibly large.

I began to have second thoughts about this guy. His kink was deep if you ask me.

The third one had me taken aback. Febe was on the cover of it. It was labeled 'Little miss virgin'.

What the hell was this?

"What the hell?"I mumbled.

I moved to the next DVD and I almost had an heart attack on spot. I was on the cover of this next one.

It was called 'Easy'.

This guy was some form of sicko.These were real people he were making porn movies out of and I was one of them.

My stomach was sickened. I saw enough so I grabbed them placing them in my bag.

I got back on the bed suddenly aware of my surroundings. I looked up to finally see the hidden cameras.
They weren't obvious but now that I knew about them and was looking for them I found them.

My heart began beating fast. His footsteps were now coming my way and my heart drumed.

"Hey..."he greeted me once again a trey in his hand.