Chapter 19 - Talk About Awkward

Destiny's P.O.V.

Apparently I had slept through the entire evening and further down into the night, the ghostly hours.

It was 3 : 12 AM when I grabbed my phone to check. I felt slightly aroused for some reason and I decided why not please myself, I did get my own room afterall.

I reached downwards until my middle finger rested on my clit and I rubbed it slowly. I took my hand down further teasing my entrance and getting my finger moist as I returned it to my clit to make my finger's movement more slippery and sensitive.

I closed my eyes trying to turn myself on even more in order to have an orgasm. I had no fantasies at the moment, my mind was blank and that only kept me half aroused and made it even harder to find satisfaction apart from a few pleasing sensations, but that would never be enough to get me off.

I went on for twenty minutes and I was frustrated, I just could not cum. There was not a thing to give me that final push. I sat up aggressively staring at nothing in frustration and then I got off the bed. A good piss would dismiss this feeling that builded between my legs.

I walked into the hall barely dragging myself as I got closer to the restroom. I saw no need to get the lights as the moon did enough for anyone to find their way around.

My entry was paused as a figure was seated on the seat as if it was a relaxing chair. There was also a noise, a buzzing sound and a red light coming from beneath what looked like a woman's dress.

It was Febe and she was using some form of sex toy I would assume and she was clearly suppressing moans and my mouth parted slightly but nothing left it. I stayed there frozen trying to gather my brain as she began shaking her brunette hair all over the top of the toilet thank.

"Oh my God!" She panicked but not loud enough to wake anyone as she still shook.

When the rose fell from her hand and beneath her dress she stilled as she hastily jumped upwards.

"I'm sooo sorry...."she spoke loud enough but not to loud as she approached me her eyes with questions in them.

My brain finally decided that was the time to run and I headed straight for my room closing it behind me as I clearly heard her following me.

I layed back in bed. What a way to get rid of the feeling of horniness. I had to finish what I had started earlier and not because I walked in on Febe but because I was previously touching myself.

Fantasy or no fantasy, I could not go back out there to urinate after what I had just  seen that I should not have seen.

I was surprised she hadn't knocked or call after me, she might have went back to her room or back at it.

My fingers lowered like before and were moistened by my substances and I stared rubbing once again.

I could not still believe what I had just interrupted but I tried not to remember but I could not just forget it so easily. She must've been having a better time than I was based on what I could see and hear.

I felt uncomfortable rubbing myself while she's probably continuing whatever she was doing or starting on Alexia's case.

That familiar contraction started and I squeezed my toes together as I moved faster then switched fingers my thumb now rubbing and my middle and index finger went inside. I placed my free hand over my mouth just to be safe.

I did my best with speed my eyes closed and the contractions continued and then there was the big release as I trembled slightly Febe's previous moans playing in my head.