Chapter 8-I Owe Her An Apology.

Destiny's POV

We still weren't friends but I did owe her an apology. I knew exactly how to find her, but not what exactly to say.

Today wasn't a work day for me, it was a Sunday and Amera, the baker guy and the boss usually runs those shift together.

I sighed looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a jeans skirt that was knee length and a regular gray blouse.

Why was I worrying about my attire, I was just going to try and apologize not to impress anyone.

Maybe I felt the need to look my best because I am poor, she was rich. I'm like wild grass growing on a beautiful flower. We don't go together.

I finally decided to leave my house satisfied with what I was wearing, I looked presentable probably not to her.I couldn't afford to waste money so I'd get to her by feet.

***

I had to fight to not to turn back for multiple reasons. First of all,I did not belong here, secondly I felt so stupid doing this, thirdly there was a 90% chance she'd shun me and finally, that gut feeling that give you some bad vibe.

I swallowed my pride walking up to the gates. I saw a security lady.

"I-"I tried to explain why I was here but she just began opening the gates.

She rolled her eyes.I looked behind me if there was a car coming,there was none.

Why would she just let me in like that?

"Are you just gonna stand there?"she had a annoyed expression.

I invited myself in nervous and confused.

Maybe the security remembers me from that night I had dinner with Febe?

Or maybe Febe was expecting me?
No that's impossible, I didn't tell her I was coming here, I can't even tell the last time I saw her.

Could she be watching me on a camera and talking to the security through a earpiece?

Maybe.

I began to get even more nervous. I continued my journey until I came upon her door and her vicious beasts lowly growled at me.

I swallowed my pride once more. I raised my fist leaving a little distance between it and the door.

I made three knocks and withdrew my hand waiting. She might just slam the door shut once she see's who it is.

I started to fidget knowing she could open the door at any minute. I also tried to gather my words quickly so I'd know what to say to her when she opens the door.

I thought to myself. I'd say Goodnight Morning first of all, then I'd tell her I'm sorry for being so mean to her then I'd present her with my discovery.

No, probably that would sound stupid. Should I just give her the DVDs and say sorry.

Definitely not,that would probably sound childish and unintelligent. I should say Good morning.

She might just slam the door on me before I get to say good, maybe I should just give her the disks.

But I should probably just give it to her while explaining because she might think I'm blackmailing her.

It's been a while since I've been standing here and nobody came to the door.

Maybe she wasn't home?
Maybe I should just leave?

No, I came too far.

I knocked a little louder and I saw some guards eyeing me from the other house a little distance away on her property.