Chapter 3- Taken Of Guard

Rihana Te Amo🎶

Destiny's POV

Today I decided she was not gonna get in my way. I needed a job and now, I don't know where but I have to try.

I got around to my usual routine, bathing, grooming my hair and searching through my trash clothes I owned.

The only good thing and most expensive things I had was that dress from yesterday. Looking at it against all my other clothes it just stood out.

I took it in my hands admiring it.I placed it on a hanger hanging it on my wall.

By the time I left I just started walking in the same direction I went yesterday.

Where to start again today?

"Excuse me..."I finally noticed the woman who I almost walked by.

Maybe I should have, it was that feisty cashier from yesterday.

"Before you walk away I owe you a huge apology for yesterday!"she smiled this time.

Well would you look at that huh.

"Yea its fine"I tried to walk by her and she grabbed my shoulder.

"We could use your help..."she told me and I was glad to hear but I didn't show it.

"Yes?"I cocked a brow my arms crossed.

"Well, the day before yesterday our cashier said she had a family emergency and she wouldn't be showing for work. It then turns out she left for another job and I found that out yesterday morning..."she said to me.

"You see that's why I was upset, she just texted me right as I stepped into my shop saying 'better job opportunity, sorry' "she carried on.

"Oh..."I simply said.

"So we could use a cashier..."she gave me a questioning look.

"Yes, I'll gladly take it"I said before I could think of rephrasing it.

I look at it this way, it'll be earning me cash even if this girl was a bitch to me.

"Thank you so much, you can start tomorrow..."she said about to walk away.

"Can I start now?"I asked.

I couldn't miss a day, I wanted as much money as I could get.

"Uh...yes?"she told me.

"Just go down to the shop and ask the brunette to assist you..."she told me.

"Thank you so much... " was my reply and she nodded going in the opposite direction.

I took my time walking until the coffee shop came into sight. I walked up to the door pushing it only to see that nothing happened.

I then looked at the sign.It said 'sorry we are closed'. I placed both hands to the glass looking inside and I saw workers cleaning.

Two brunettes were there. Now to figure out which one. Before I could say anything the brunette closer to the door who's back was turned to me turned around a broom in hand.

"We are closed, you'll have to wait the next 10 minutes..."she spoke but the glass separating us made her voice very low.

"No No I'm not a customer....."I started off.

At least that was what I was told.

"The curly hair red head sent me down here....
She said a cashier was needed...."I spoke up for myself gesturing to my hair when I spoke of hair.