Chapter 10-After Work Games

Destiny's  POV

It was Monday again, that meant one thing, work. I was currently on my way to work.

I turned my music on max as I walked. I was listening to Jessie J's Flashlight. I had just left so my journey just began.

A hand grasped my shoulder and I was startled due to how my music was.

It  was Alexia.

"Gees!Are you trying to scare me?" I asked after removing one of my earphones.

"No, if your ears weren't clogged you would have heard me shouting for you to wait up..." she rolled her eyes at me playfully.

We walked in complete silence and to be honest I felt uncomfortable.  Who wouldn't after last night.

Febe kept kissing her and staring at me.  Now I have to walk with her and face her at work.

"Hey what's  bothering you?"she suddenly asked.

"I'm fine..."I lied as expected.

"You're lying...."she caught onto me.

"No...really, I am fine Lexi..."I continued to lie.

"I don't  buy that..."she carried on.

"I'm alright ok?" I tried my best to convince her.

Her eyes showed me she wasn't  convinced but she said nothing.  The  rest of walk to work was silent.

******

"Next!" I  almost shouted a little annoyed at the customer who stared elsewhere.

"I'm sorry cutie..."the guy apologized.

I internally rolled my eyes. He was hitting on me, I had to face that at least ten times a day at work.

"What do you want to order?"I asked the man trying not to be rude.

"Can I buy you?"he asked.

"I'm not for sale, only coffee and desserts"I said calmly.

"Too bad, two donuts and a dark coffee two sugars..."he told me.

"Which one...."I quietly hissed.

"Which one would you recommend?"he asked.

"The first one..."I  randomly chose something.

I wasn't a fan of donuts.

"Then I'll take that..."was his reply.

I cashed him and was glad to be rid of him.

"Just a regular coffee  two sugars..."a young girl who was the final person in the line at this time.

I cashed it and was relieved no more was coming.

The bell dinged and I was about to complain in my head but it was Febe, maybe I should mentally  complain.

She walked my way eye contact made the moment she stepped in. She looked gorgeous as usual. She was wearing  a knee length blue ripped Jeans and a  red small strap blouse and red heels to match.

"Hello Destiny...."she greeted me.

"Hello..."I  simply said.

"I want the usual....do you want anything? "She said.

"No...."I  quickly replied avoiding eye contact.

I really didn't want to look at her, my heart was racing in a bad way because I kept remembering last night and I felt so uncomfortable.