Chapter 5-A Stranger's House

Dove Cameron-Boyfriend👆🏻

Destiny's POV

His house was nice, but not as nice as Febe's. Now, don't get the wrong idea, I'm not thinking about her, I'm just trying to say this guy had money, but not as much as her's.

I'd consider him middle class.

"You can sit down sweetness..."he said slightly smirking.

"Thank you, and my name is Destiny..."I told him smiling as I sat down and waited.

"Anthony..."he told me licking his lips as he headed to the kitchen I would assume.

I sat my bag down next to me as I layed back. He had a few paintings here and there.

They weren't very colorful and looked like just lines running in any direction it wanted to.

I hummed to myself. I got my shoes off getting a little comfortable.

"Someone's getting comfortable..."he said a bottle of some kind of wine in his hand and two glasses.

"Here..."he said and I took the glass as he poured it.

I took a sip.

"Mhm, delicious!"I told him.

"Not as delicious as you..."he told me and I blushed.

We had a couple more drinks and talked to each other about our selves.

He said he's 26 and he's a police officer. He also said he kinda grew up with his stable lifestyle but he maintained it. That sounded fair.

"Well, I'm Destiny, as I said, I'm 22 and I work at the coffee shop..."I felt kind of tipsy to be honest.

"I....I...."I wanted to speak but know what to say.

"I live in a house by myself with furniture and chairs....no not chairs....surroundings...."I held my head suddenly feeling confused.

"Take it easy sweetness..."he said to me and I laughed.

"Sweetness?"I asked.

"I called you this too many times before for you to be just now complaining..."he said licking his lips.

"Sweetness...."I said to myself.

"How about I go ahead and taste you?"He asked and I raised a brow.

"Taste me?"I asked giggling.

The damn wine was getting to my head.

"Yes taste you..."he confirmed.

"Do you need a straw?"I asked innocently.

I then blurted out laughing. He joined me laughing but not as loudly as me.

He caressed my thigh through my pants. I did nothing but allowed this.

His hands went to draw them down and I still did nothing and he got them off.

My brain felt as though it was sending signal waves as it buzzed. Damn.

"I have my very own straw to taste you...."he told me and I stared down at him.

He kissed my thigh. His tongue was wet. Why was it wet?

Damn, I was really tipsy.

He kissed my inner thighs and I opened my legs on instinct.

"Yes, spread your legs and let me taste you sweetness..."he told me.

He ran his tongue over my clit through the thin fabric of my underwear.

It felt good.

"I like that..."I said rolling my eyes in pleasure.