Chapter 1-My Unlucky Faith

Destiny's POV

"Wh-What?"I stuttered my throat immediately drying.

"You heard me Miss Rose, you're fired"he simply said rather than hissed.

I stared into his cold dark brown eyes. There was no signs he was joking, he didn't make jokes.

Before I could control it I began sobbing. It's either go out willingly or go out with chaos.

I wasn't the type to handle these stuff well.

"You can't do this!"I yelled more eyes shooting my way.

"Security!"My ex boss yelled.

I didn't get the chance to react as two different pairs of strong arms held my arms pulling me backwards.

"This is my fourth job in one year!"I said my sobs breaking my voice.

I shrugged trying to get free from the men's hold but it was completely pointless.

"I'm done!I'm done!"I simply said sadness taking me over.

Seeing I no longer resisted they freed me and I walked towards my desk clearing all it's content in a box below my desk while everyone stared at me.

"Not even two months working here..."someone mumbled but I dared not to look at them.

"I saw this coming..."

"Hm."

"Can't keep a job..."

"Worthless"

And so the insults came and so I took them.

"Hey...this is mine!"someone reached into the box with my belongings.

"Hey!"somebody else snatched something from the box and so everybody else came snatching.

Moments later I stared at the rather empty box. It only held a old photo of me framed in a heart.

I was now on the outside of the building and still on the compound and I glanced at somebody's car as I walked by only to see a huge load of bird waste.

I recognized that car. It was the first guy to comment on me being fired.

At least this suits this asshole well.

I finally left the compound and the thunder sounded. Yup I knew what this meant.

As I walked on I took one last glance back  at the building with my cardboard box clutched to my chest.

The dusty sign read 'zed corp'.

The moment I turned back to look ahead of me the rain began pouring down on me.

"Fuck..."I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my stupid picture from the now wet cardboard box.

I attempted to cover my head with it but it tore. To my little luck it made it better to shelter with.

"You fucking stupid bitch, walking in the rain, you just lost your job..."I sang jumping and splashing in the rain water obviously in a dull mood.

"Walking with a card board boooox on your head...."I sang that in opera.

Splash slash.

I made two splashes carrying on.

"You don't even own a car..."I continued in opera.

"What else could possibly go wrong"I finished off my song making the last word the highest note.

My final jumping splash was in the road and as I turned my head I was blinded by a piercing light.