Chapter 17-Lip Sync

Katy Pery-I kissed a Girl👆🏻

Destiny's POV

It was another weekend and Febe and Alexia were going out and invited me to tag along.

We were going to an amusement park. It was just about time for our pick up plan, Febe and Alexia were supposed to get me.

I decided to have patience for their sake. I've only been waiting seven minutes.

I kept checking my phone.

I heard a car horn so I went by my window peeping through the curtains.
I recognized that car, they were here.

I grabbed my bags heading out and closing the door behind me. I got to the right side and jumped in the back.

Amera was here. She was coming?

"Amera?"I raised a brow as the car drove off.

"I wasn't gonna come, it was a last minute change of mind..."she admitted.

"Yay, at least I'll have someone to talk to..."I smiled at her.

"Hey!Aren't I a person too?"Febe made a playful sad face.

"You know what I mean, since you and Lexi are a couple, I have a friend to talk to while you make out..."I admitted.

I was so glad it was getting dark, I liked it better this way.

The rest of ride was basically quiet, a few short convos here and there and then we finally arrived.

To our surprise it was rammed.

"Hey, hand chain..."Febe suggested and Lexi led the way holding on the Febe who held me and I held Amera.

The crowd was thick, persons chatted so the place was very noisy.Febe's grip on my hand was tight, she didn't plan to loose me in the crowd.

We walked until someone forced between us prying Febe and Alexia's hands apart.

Alexia was soon pushed further up into the crowd even though she turned around to try and get back to us she faded with the crowd.

"We'll find her back, let us three stick together..."Febe suggested and I nonned.

Not even moments later Amera loosened her grip on my hand and faded away also.

"Great,just great...."I complained.

"Let's get out of this crowd..."Febe suggested and she led me through.

Thankfully we made it through not separated. We found a not so crowded spot and stopped.

I placed my hand to my forehead shielding the unnecessary lights out as I squinted my eyes looking at the crowd.

I was searching for either Alexia or Amera. There we're a few brunettes here and there, but I couldn't spot them.

"Its no use, let's go have some fun...."Febe suggested dragging me by my hand.

She dragged me into a haunted house and I opened my mouth to argue but decided it was no use.

"Doesn't really seem haunted for a haunted house"she joked as she walked ahead of me still holding my hand.

"We just got in, what do you expect..."I asked.

It wasn't really scary indeed, it was just dark, fake cobweb or real ones I don't really know.

We heard a low whisper and trust me I wasn't getting the spooks. I rolled my eyes instead of shivering with fear.

Something grabbed me pulling me back and I began to panic and scream since this felt like a real human being.