Chapter 11-Carnival

Destiny's POV

Febe was now becoming a part of my life even more whether I wanted her to or not. She'd  come by my work place every day like usual and invite me out with her and her girlfriend sometimes.

I was invited to a carnival. The idea sounded wild and I wanted to back out but it was too late. She even convinced Amera to come.

I was on my way to Febe's place since she said she got us all costumes. When I arrived I was surprised  the security let me in without any questions.

I walked up to the the door. I raised my hand to knock but paused in mid air sighing. The door then swung open before I knocked.

"Your here!" Febe greeted me only in a towel.

She must've been bathing.

"Come join us in the hot tub!We still have a hour to spare!"she tried to convince me.

"Don't say no!"she begged.

I didn't like the idea of hopping in a tub with her and her girlfriend all naked.

"Oh come on, Amera's there too..."she told me.

That changed my mind. I would feel less uncomfortable that way.

I followed her.

"You seem into her..."she said out of nowhere.

"Wait what? You've got the wrong idea...."I  clarified  and she look somewhat satisfied as I said that.

When we got there it was confirmed that she wasn't lying. Amera was in the hot tub with Alexia, far apart from each other.

I was nervous to undress with them here so I changed in the other room and got in the tub with my towel on.

"Are you serious?" Alexia asked and Febe shook her head at me apparently.

"Anyhow....girl talk?"Alexia asked.

"Sure...I guess..."Amera answered and I  nodded.

"So you single?" Alexia threw the question at Amera.

"Yes, I've been for two years..."she said calmly and proudly.

"So don't you miss being with a man?"Alexia asked again.

"No, what do you think sex shops are for?"she laughed.

"Welll..." was Lexi's answer as she laughed a bit.

"Now you....don't you plan on finding  someone..."she threw that question  at me.

"Well, if the right person comes  along  I  guess I'll  accept them...." I was being honest.

"I hear you..." Alexia replied.

"Do you  mind if we kiss?"she asked Amera.

"What?"Amera blurted out seeming offended.

"No...my bad...I mean Febe and I, we are a thing..."she clarified and she calmed down.

"It doesn't bother me, I've seen it around..."She laid back onto the edge of the tub.

Alexia swam towards Febe her boobs bouncing. I turned looking in another direction. They were doing this way too often now.

Was she trying to convince me or something? It won't be working.

I could hear them kissing and my head began hurting.  Why were they doing this?

I glanced their way and they were already looking at me. Amera raised a brow at me.