Chapter 4-Lipstick On My Collar

Destiny's POV

I got myself together by the next morning. I wasn't over the incident but I gathered my composure.

I was still scared as shit.

I had to rinse out my uniform last night and hang it on my verandah to dry.

Thank god it was dry by this morning. I got my uniform on in a haste since I woke up late. No time to look at myself in the mirror this morning.

I hurried out as I started my walk down the street. I passed a few people here and there but I wasn't the one to say good morning to everyone that passed me by.

I would when it was necessary.

I walked up to the coffee shop and seeing me Amera let me in.

"Well good morning..."Amera greeted and to be polite I said the same to her.

"I think you need-"I couldn't take the long talk right now.

"I woke up late so I couldn't pee before I got here so I'll be right back..."I wasn't lying.

I headed off in the direction of the staff bathroom taking the key from its hanging place on the wall.

I got in  and bolted it. I got a piece of toilet paper and wipe the seat before I sat.I began urinating.

After I was done I removed a baby wipes from my bag  and wiped with it. Work didn't start until the next 15 minutes or so and a idea popped into my head.

I haven't had sex in so long, probably years. I also had not very much time to focus on myself since I have been loosing my jobs so often and had to be constantly searching.

I placed a finger to my clit slowly rubbing it. I can't tell the last time I did this. I leaned against the wall as I continued rubbing myself.

It felt so good. I closed my eyes moaning lowly. I slipped a finger inside of myself moving that at a fast paste.

My legs felt weak but I didn't stop  as I moaned. I kept it down remembering my environment.

I could feel my orgasm approaching for the first in a long while and I closed my eyes working my finger faster.

A few scene of the movies flashed across my mind as my body trembled.

When the memory of her trying to kiss me flashed in my mind too I tried to get rid of the thought as it made me angry but it was too late.

I came.

I sunk to the closed toilet sitting there until my orgasm was completely over.

Why did that thought have to pop up in my mind at this time?

I was still traumatized yet my mind chose to bring up the very thing that traumatized me.

It was beyond my control and I know it will never repeat. I got out from the bathroom heading behind my cashier post.

"Ohh....someone's into girls..."the tall hair brunette said as she stood in front of me.

"What?"I hissed.

Did that girl tell everyone she tried to kiss me?Was this how she was?

You do something then brag about it?.

"Lipstick on your collar..."she teased giggling.

I glanced down at the faded lipstick mark. How did I not notice this earlier?

Shit.

"No!It's not what you think!"I defended myself.

"Oh really, we all know bb's lipstick....
I guess you guys had more than dinner..."she laughed and the other workers stared at me.