Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

By Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... More

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling

2.7K 177 5
By Xythe_Phantasma

23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling

The 57th expedition was coming to a close. Everyone in the scouts were miticullusly preparing for this very event as they guided the new recruits about the expected positions given on each flank.

They were divided in different directions and Eren's location was exposed differently from each team. This was Erwin's plan. Y/n nodded to it and approved since this is actually the most effective way. It bought some time before the female titan found Eren but the preparation wasn't all that enough to stop her at all and killed more.

Y/n once looked at Erwin in the eye and asked of she could come only to be flatly rejected by the man.

Sighing in disappointment, she didn't argue anymore. She has a plan on her own anyway.

It was full moon, the dim night consumed by darkness can now be viewed by the strong contrast of shadows. Inside the castle walls which is also known as the scout's main headquarters was lit by torches and candles.

In a room, a map had been spread out on the wide table as a number of people surrounded it.

It was silent. The atmosphere was heavy as they looked at the saintess whom had crossed her arms and looked at the map.

"Y/n. Are you certain?" Erwin asked.

Her, Erwin, Mike, Hange and Levi were the only ones currently present.

"Yes. From this flank on the right. It would surely start here going towards Eren." She pointed out a certain direction on memory. This is where Annie will be appearing. Which means that people here would be the ones dying first before the flank would be greatly reduced into almost half.

"According to what I've seen, with the premise of ability, Levi can actually beat her." She explained. Although I don't know if I'm all rusted after years of not using this body, but I think I'm still doing fine, maybe I can even fight her face to face.

"Only Levi?" Erwin asked.

"Well if you combine me and Mike, We stand a chance!" She replied.

Levi glared at her. "How will we defeat it?" He asked.

"I think Erwin has a plan."

"That will fail." He continued.

The girl sighed and placed both hands on her cheeks. "I did promise to save people." She mumbled. Maybe it's time to see the cause of this. "I'll see what I can do tomorrow."

Dismissing the evening meeting, everyone quietly sat there. They did not disperse yet, but digested the information that Y/n had disclosed. When it was an hour passed, Y/n stood up and left.

Behind her, Levi followed.

The two quietly trailed the path of the corridor without any conversation until Y/n reached her door then she turned to Levi.

"What do you think of your squad?" She decided to ask.

"They are all skilled." Levi replied. Y/n blinked and hummed.

"Do you have eyes on any particular person?" She asked.

"I have."

Really? Are you certain? Is it Petra? She placed a hand on her chin as she thought about the possibility that it's Petra but did not further her questions. She eyed him again and opened the door.

"I see, that's quite good. Now think about it and sleep." She said.

"How can I sleep thinking about it?" How do you expect me to sleep when I can't even blink thinking about you, you cruel wench.

Y/n, who did not know about it, simply hummed. "Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight." Levi replied, watching the female enter her room and closed it.

Levi sighed and walked off. There's always been some time to spare for him to have some more time talking with her anyways so he didn't bother to keep her up tonight. It's late and she needed to rest too.

But Y/n wasn't asleep at that time. Geared in a disguise clad in pure black, she sneaked out of the headquarters. She quickly rode her stallion and ran off towards Sina.

Annie, We need to have a little talk.

In her mind, her goal was solely focus on speaking with that female titan and stop whatever plan she had in mind. Since Y/n thought that among the three, she's the easiest person to talk to at least, she can be guilty with what she's about to do.

Meanwhile, she's also thinking if this is right. What if she tells Reiner and Bertoldt and she might become the Marco 2.0?

The girl sighed in her heart.

When she reached the high wall of Sina, Y/n tied her horse to the closest tree where a river and grass is nearby. She then shoot up her maneuver gear and climbed up on top of the wall where awaits another person covered in hood.

As soon as Y/n landed, she sheathed back her gear and stared at the other person.

"I'm glad you came." Y/n said nonchalantly.

Annie undid her hood to reveal her face. She was staring straight at her with blue gleaming eyes. "Who are you? Really." She asked.

Annie knew she is the saintess. But she did not entirely understood why she became a saintess until this very moment. A letter was given to her the day before and a message she was not expecting was written on it.

This woman who's been asleep for seven years knew who she was. Knows what she's done and predicted what she's about to do in the future.

Although it was unbelievable, but who else would know her secret other than the ones who had the same secret as hers? She didn't want to get caught. Only to realize that she has been exposed from the very start.

Y/n brought out her small bag and took out two cups and temperature bottle. "Care for some tea?" She asked.

Annie didn't move so Y/n sat on the floor. Poured a cup for herself and started drinking.

"It's a cold night, you know. Anyway, let's talk."

"Does anyone else know about me?" Annie asked.

Y/n hummed. "It doesn't matter how many knows. But you can change people's views."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to turn over a new leaf, dear."

"What?"

"Because you're redeemable. If possible, I only wish that you will not participate in whatever your plan is on the upcoming expedition." She sighed, sipped on the warm tea again and looked up the night sky.

"How can you be so sure that I'm redeemable? You know what I've done." Annie scoffed mockingly.

"You mean the fall of wall Maria?" Y/n said actually hitting Annie right in the heart. "Although I'm mad for what you did, I know you didn't want to do it. Dear, in this world, what could we have done better?"

"Why do you want to help me? What's your motive?"

"My motive?" She looked towards Annie softly, a rare smile was now painted to her face with melancolic eyes. "To save everyone."

"Save you, Reiner and Bertoldt too." Y/n continued. "To save Marco, Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, Armin, Jean, Connie, Ymir, Krysta... did I get all your friends right?" She asked.

"They're not my friends." Annie sternly answered.

"Oh, they are." Y/n took another sip. "At least that's how they see you, dear." Probably except Mikasa who sees you as rival tho...

Annie's face became even sour.

"Did it look like I'm trying to drill conscience into you?" Y/n hummed, Annie took a step back when she turned to look at her in the eye. "Sorry about that, but that's exactly my purpose, dear. I just want you to know that you, Reiner and Bertoldt are lucky to be cherished."

At that point, Annie's knees began to soften. She sat her weight on the floor too and tears somehow began to escape her eyes. "We've killed so many people. How can anyone accept us?" She asked as she dug her face to her knees.

"There are sins that needs paying. But despite it being directly related to you, you're not solely responsible for those actions." Y/n pour a cup of tea and slid it towards Annie. "You're right. Many people died. No one, not you and not even I can ease the damage that has been engraved. But right now, there is still choice. Although the choice I wish for you to take is longer and bumpier, it's a choice that will redeem your heart."

She sighed. A breath of steam formed formed in front of her as the night became even more chilly.

"Dear, I like you, really. Reiner and Bertoldt too." She said. "Because I can see that, the three years you spent with everyone are genuine."

Annie didn't talk but sobbed. Meanwhile, Y/n and her internal monologue was acting out again.

I made Annie cry! Omg, I'm sorry you cool little bean!

No, no, Y/n. Keep it up. Make her feel like joining your 'Saving Bean' mission!

Ganbare!

Y/n approached the young blonde, caressing her back softly to give comfort.

"Annie dear, please stay on my side. I promise, I'll save you and everyone."

"But I have to go there." Annie said in desperation.

Y/n hummed. "Then, if it's really like that, could you listen to my suggestion?" She asked.

The young girl stared at Y/n's E/c eyes that represented calm. In a matter of seconds, Annie also started to calm herself.

Y/n smiled and held her cheeks, making her face closer as she let out a short whisper before separating to wipe the tears left on Annie's eyes. Saying so, she kissed the young girl's forehead and gave her a warm hug.

"Be careful, okay, Annie?" She lulled.

"I will tell you exactly Eren's location. If things did not go as the plan I'm going to tell you... in the end, I'm going to be the one who will slay your 'titan form'."

.

Hey, hey, hey!!!

In the middle of my oya oya oya at school activities, I finally managed to finish one chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
248K 8.7K 38
[Edited Aug•28•2016 - Sep•1•2016] [Will be re-edited soon] ->>> [MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO THERE ARE TOO MANY ERRORS AND, NOT TO MENTION...
296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
745K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...