OC & Canon Crossovers

By LuunaaPhase

Crossover fics involving my OCs meeting characters from canon works that I love or hate. There will be crosso... More

Author's Note
Hell Girl x Demonophobia
Hell Girl x Demonophobia 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 1
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 3
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 4
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 5
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 6
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 7
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 8
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 9
Green-Eyed Monsters vs Twilight pt. 10
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 11
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 12
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 13
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 14
How to write a crappy fanfiction
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 15
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 16
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 17
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 18
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 20
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 21
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 22
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 23 (END)
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 2
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 3 (END)

Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 19

9 1 0
By LuunaaPhase

Part 19

"It's coming this way!" A woman screamed.

Screams and panic filled Cafe Mignon.

Hye-mi peeked from the cubicle to see what the other customers are terrified of.

Upon seeing Jacob looming toward the cafe, she gasps in horror and immediately went back inside the cubicle.

"Jong-suk! There's a giant wolf out there!" Hye-mi whispered to Jong-suk.

"A giant wolf?" Jong-suk asked in confusion.

"I'm not joking around, it's an actual wolf except it's as big as a bear!"Hye-mi whispered.

Jong-suk widened his eyes in shock.

"A giant wolf....? Could it be.....Jacob...?" Jong-suk thought.

Jacob inched closer and closer to Cafe Mignon. He can smell Jong-suk's scent from the cafe, knowing that he is in there.

Once I get him, I will skin him alive and tear off every muscle from his body like a wrapper. Jacob thought.

But before Jacob's nose could touch the glass door of Cafe Mignon, a bullet from an AK47 strikes him in the leg, causing him to cry in pain. He turned to see who just shot him.

These assholes keep getting in my way! Jacob thought.

He turned his attention toward the armed soldiers and jumps near them. The soldiers dispersed to avoid Jacob. Some of the soldiers managed to go around him and near Cafe Mignon.

Two soldiers entered the cafe.

"Everyone, stay inside. Don't go outside. We will escort everyone to safety through the back. We need to do it quickly." One of the soldiers ordered. 

The second soldier stood near the door to keep an eye on Jacob.

Jong-suk and Hye-mi emerge from their cubicle and walk with the other patrons to head toward the back exit.

As he and Hye-mi walked slowly with the cafe workers and other patrons. Jong-suk curiously looked back to see where Jacob is.

He had the urge to just look back even though he didn't want to.

Not even three seconds later, a corpse of a soldier gets thrown and came into view. Everyone inside the cafe yelped in terror.

"Don't let him go near the cafe again!" One of the soldiers shouted.

Sounds of gunfire continue...

Jacob dodged every bullet that was fired at him. He turned to his right and crashes through the glass doors of the cafe, destroying furniture in the process.

The cafe workers and patrons screamed in horror. Even though the cafe is not crowded, the door to the back is small and there are still a lot of people crowding around the small hallway leading to the back. Some of the patrons and workers still standing behind the counter.

Jong-suk and Hye-mi happen to be near the back. Jong-suk looked back and froze in terror.

Tonic immobility coursed through their entire bodies, preventing them from moving forward.

I...can't...move...Jong-suk thought, eyes wide and frozen in unadulterated horror.

He and Jacob locked eyes. Jong-suk's reflection appears in Jacob's eye. Jong-suk couldn't help but stare back into Jacob's eyes.

He can see in Jacob's eyes that there is nothing but pure rage and ferocity.

I've been waiting for this moment...Jacob thought.

You cannot run. You cannot hide, you son of a bitch...Jacob taunted in his head.

The other patrons and workers screamed, yelped, and shoved each other. Some patrons dragged others towards the door to help them escape.

"Go! Go! Go!" Taehyun shouted, leading gesturing for everyone to keep moving forward and out the door. He stopped waving his head upon noticing Jong-suk standing frozen like a statue.

Hye-mi, assuming that Jong-suk is behind her turned around to check. She gasps upon seeing Jong-suk is far behind and standing idly.

"Jong-suk!" Hye-mi shouted. Taehyun looked at Hye-mi briefly after hearing her shout Jong-suk's name. They ran towards Jong-suk.

Hye-mi grabs Jong-suk by the arm and drags him towards her.

"Jong-suk! We gotta run!" Hye-mi shouted at him urgently. Taehyun, seeing that Hye-mi has already taken care of Jong-suk ran in the opposite direction, grabbing an espresso machine.

Jacob, seeing that Hye-mi has moved his target started to roar in anger.

That bitch! How dare she! Jacob thought.

Jacob jumped and tried to lunge toward Hye-mi and Jong-suk. But before he can land near him, an espresso machine hit him in the face, causing him to fall downward. He let out a pained cry. Jong-suk and Hye-mi gasp and stare at Jacob in shock and horror. They continue fleeing as Jacob shook his head around in pain.

A corner of the espresso machine hit him in the eye, causing him to turn his head to his right. Blood poured from Jacob's injured eye. Taehyun gasp in horror with wide eyes. He slowly walked backward before turning around to flee.

Jacob looked around, trying to adjust his vision. He can see that part of his vision is red and blurry. He could not see where Jong-suk, Hye-mi, and Taehyun are clearly.

Once his vision finally turned back to normal, he can see that the cafe is now vacant.

Infuriated, Jacob lets out a bloodcurdling roar mixed with pain and rage.

The cafe patrons and workers scrambled in the street and ran in every direction.

Jong-suk and Hye-mi ran until they found a convenience store and rushed inside. Some of the other patrons and workers from Cafe Mignon also went inside the convenience store. 

Some of the patrons started calling the police.

Jong-suk and Hye-mi ran behind an isle full of ramen, kimbap, and sweet snacks.

The two siblings threw themselves onto the ground in sitting positions and breathe heavily, trying to catch their breath.

"I came back from America and this is the first thing I witness after arriving home," Hye-mi remarked indignantly.

"All hell broke loose before you came back," Jong-suk explained.

Hye-mi abruptly turned her head to look at Jong-suk.

"My friends and I...have been terrorized by some unwelcoming...visitors...It's a long story..." Jong-suk said, staring at the floor nervously.

Hye-mi gasped in horror and astonishment.

Taehyun found Hye-mi and Jong-suk.

"Are you guys, okay?" Taehyun asked.

Jong-suk looked up upon hearing Taehyun's voice. Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows at Jong-suk before widening his eyes.

"Jong-suk...?" Taehyun said.

"Taehyun," Jong-suk replied, indicating to him that he recognizes him, too.

"I haven't seen you since...elementary school.." Taehyun said.

"I thought I will never see you again," Jong-suk said.

"And you...saved...our lives..." Jong-suk uttered.

"I can't thank you enough..." Hye-mi told Taehyun.

"Don't worry, you don't need to thank me," Taehyun replied.

"We better call the police and army. They will probably come in a chopper to rescue us," Hye-mi said.

Jong-suk stares at Taehyun and scratches the back of his neck nervously. His cheeks turned a shimmering shade of pink.

Jong-suk pulled out his phone to call the police. Just as he dialed the police number, a loud crash echoed in the convenience store.

Merchandise, produce, and panels flew everywhere. Jong-suk immediately fell forward and covered his head. Screams filled the convenience store.

Hye-mi and Taehyun, who were far from the flying damage turned to the door to see what happened.

It was Jacob. He had found them.

The Cafe Mignon patrons and workers are pinned under shelves and panels.

Some of them were injured from the shrapnel hitting them.

Jong-suk moved his arms away from his head and turned around. Right when he saw Jacob standing in the middle of the convenience store, his jaw drops in horror.

"No...fucking...way..!" Jong-suk remarked.

Jacob immediately turned his head to face Jong-suk.

I told you you can't run or hide. No matter where you go. I will always find you. This is payback for stealing my girl, Jacob thought.

Jong-suk, Hye-mi, and Taehyun huddled together and scooted backward until their backs touched a wall. They hugged each other in fear and stared back at Jacob. Jacob started to loom towards them, snarling as he went. His eyes fixated on Jong-suk specifically. Only one of his eyes is opened since Taehyun injured the other.

Jacob turned his attention to Taehyun.

That cocky bastard...Jacob thought.

You protected him...Why did you do it? Do you have feelings for him or something? That's so disgusting. Two guys together? Disgusting! Jacob thought.

Jacob turned to Jong-suk again.

Jong-suk, Hye-mi, and Taehyun hugged each other tighter and huddled closer together.

Is this the end? Am I really going to die like this? What did I even do to deserve this? Why? Just why? Jong-suk thought with a horrified expression and hollow eyes.

He glanced at Jacob again, seeing that he is now 2 meters away. Jong-suk closed his eyes shut and turned away, not wanting to see Jacob as he murders him. Hye-mi and Taehyun also closed their eyes and looked away.

Jacob lowered his body, preparing to pounce on the trio.

Looks like he's admitting defeat. This is going to be so fun. I'm loving this. This is one of the best days of my life. Jacob thought smugly.

Jacob lets out a roar which caused the convenience store to shake. He bent his hind legs and jumped.

But right when Jacob was in mid-air, something sharp pierced his rear end, causing him to fall hard on the ground with a thud.

Jong-suk opened his eyes suddenly. Confused and dazed, he looked at himself, seeing that he is unharmed. He looked at Hye-mi and Taehyun, who also opened their eyes. They're all unharmed.

Jong-suk turned to Jacob and gasp with shock.

Jacob is struggling to stand and kept falling down. He is still 2 meters away from Jong-suk, Hye-mi, and Taehyun. A tranquilizer dart is stabbed in his right butt cheek. 

Jong-suk, Hye-mi, and Taehyun watch in shock and apprehension as Jacob try his hardest to go near them. Jacob let out a weak snarl and pained whine. His vision is getting blurry and he could not see where Jong-suk really is. He tried to move toward Jong-suk, wanting to make a last-ditch attempt to kill him. But Jacob kept swaying side by side and walking toward his right.

No! I can't give up! I can't let him win! I can't let him...have...her...Jacob thought.

Jacob stops moving and remained in the same place, swaying and wobbling. His vision is now starting to fade to black. He slowly fell over to his right, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

Jong-suk, Hye-mi, and Taehyun breathe heavily and whimpered, staring at Jacob's unconscious body.

The other Cafe Mignon patrons and workers crawled out of the mess and rubble to see what happened.

Jong-suk looked up, seeing that an army soldier has shot Jacob with a tranquilizer.

"Is everyone in here okay?" The soldier who shot Jacob asked, scanning the convenience store.

Jacob morphs back into his human form. Lying naked on the floor face down with the tranquilizer dart still impaled in his rear end. His head happened to be turned to his right.

Jong-suk let out a loud gasp upon seeing Jacob turn into a human right before him.

Everyone else in the convenience store stared with jaws dropped and eyes wide. Many of them started murmuring and whimpering.

The soldier who shot Jacob blinked his eyes rapidly. He closed his eyes and shook his head before opening them again to examine Jacob again.

Jong-suk, Hye-mi, and Taehyun all stood up. Jong-suk walked toward Jacob to take a closer look. Right when Jong-suk spotted Jacob's face, he realized he was right.

"I knew it. It was him!" Jong-suk mumbled angrily to himself.

"You knew him?" Hye-mi asked, seeing Jong-suk glaring venomously at Jacob.

"He tried to kill me and molested Hyun-ae," Jong-suk replied, still glaring toxically at Jacob.

"Ugh, he's naked," Taehyun remarked in disgust.

More soldiers came into the wrecked convenience store. They helped the civilians and escorted them outside.

"Are you seeing this? The giant wolf just turned into a naked guy," a soldier told another.

Later...

The news reporting crew arrived at the scene. Police tape surrounded the wrecked convenience store. An ambulance arrived to tend to injured civilians.

Jong-suk did not realize he was injured until after Jacob was defeated. His left leg was sliced by glass shards when Jacob crashed into the convenience store. Hye-mi and Taehyun were given blankets to comfort them. They sat on a bench adjacent to Jong-suk's gurney.

Jong-suk turned towards Hye-mi and Taehyun. He reached out and tapped Taehyun.

"Thank you...Taehyun..." Jong-suk softly. Taehyun smiled back, tears of happiness and relief streaming down his face.

Meanwhile...Biyu and Weimin were rescued by soldiers who took them in a chopper.

"What happened now?" Biyu asked one of the soldiers piloting the chopper.

"The giant wolf has been detained. It's over now." The co-pilot soldier explained.

Biyu and Weimin widened their eyes in shock.

News: Giant Wolf Now Tranquilized And Detained, Revealed To Be A Fugitive

News anchor: "The giant wolf that terrorized --- District has been tranquilized and detained. Shockingly, the giant wolf turned out to be one of the fugitives. The wolf turned back into a human after being tranquilized as seen in this found-footage video.

A phone camera video depicted Jacob getting tranquilized and turning back into a human in plain sight. The camera person zoomed into Jacob, revealing his face and allowing the authorities to identify him.

News anchor: "This is something science cannot explain. It looks like something out of a movie. But this is not CGI or special effects. What you just saw really happened."

Social media comments:

"That's gotta be a hoax. It's most likely CGI."

"That wolf must be fake. It must be a giant animatronic."

"Hey! Get off your high horse! Actual people have died. How much disrespect do you have to say all of that?"

"You got some nerve believing that this is all a hoax. Real people have died."

"Whoa..."

"I can't believe this is all real!"

"So the giant wolf is actually a werewolf?"

"Why does this remind me of Red Skies?"

"Finally, he's defeated."

"That wolf needs to get euthanized."

"Ugh, he's naked."

"Serves him right"

Part 19 End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 0 4
This will contain my OCs for various shows, and books, which I like to create for fun. I don't own any of the shows, Books, that they are based on. A...
1.6K 49 14
As the title says, i'm making Hero/Anti-Hero/Vigilantes/Villain OCs from different anime fanfictions, crossovers, and fandom websites that are incomp...
35.9K 603 19
I am not good with descriptions. Characters, settings, images and Videos belong to their respective owners unless I drew or made them.
25 0 3
This is just for an idea or new fanfic story that I'll come up with and planned to publish. An Concept Works in Fanfiction. WARNING - Some of the fan...