OC & Canon Crossovers

By LuunaaPhase

Crossover fics involving my OCs meeting characters from canon works that I love or hate. There will be crosso... More

Author's Note
Hell Girl x Demonophobia
Hell Girl x Demonophobia 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 1
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 2
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 3
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 4
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 5
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 6
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 7
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 8
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 9
Green-Eyed Monsters vs Twilight pt. 10
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 11
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 12
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 13
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 14
How to write a crappy fanfiction
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 15
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 16
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 18
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 19
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 20
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 21
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 22
Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 23 (END)
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 2
Resident Evil Village vs. Twilight pt. 3 (END)

Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 17

14 1 1
By LuunaaPhase

Part 17

"This man has an attitude of entitlement," Park reported to Kim, pointing to Jacob with her chin.

She turned back to Jacob.

(In English) "You realize that you violated her and that's a criminal offense, right?" Park asked.

Jacob did not care what Park said.

"How can she not see how much of a good guy I am? Why did she choose him over me?" Jacob said.

Park grimaced and looked back at Kim. Kim, seeing Park's disgusted face widened his eyes in shock.

"This guy is ridiculous and pathetic," Park told Kim.

"How can she not see that I'm a much better guy than him? I'm nicer and have a nicer figure than him!" Jacob ranted.

Park raised an eyebrow in confusion and disgust.

"Just shut the fuck up, lady!" Jacob shouted at Park, noticing her facial expressions.

Park gasps in indignance. Kim, seeing that Jacob is becoming aggressive and defiant immediately ran over and detained him. Jacob then starts screaming and struggling, trying to break free.

Park ran to the door to alert other officers.

"He's trying to resist!" Park shouted.

More police officers ran in to restrain Jacob. They escorted him out of the interrogation room.

"Looks like we will have to re-do the interrogation again until he's calmed down. He's not in a talking mood," Park told Kim.

Jacob is thrown inside a cell and the police officers went their merry way. He landed on the ground and rolled over. He turned around.

"Get me out of here! I didn't do anything!" Jacob shouted.

"He's demanding we let him out," Park explained to the other officers.

"So rude, defiant, and...addled...When I was his age, I didn't behave like him. I was bullied by guys like him." A tall officer remarked.

"His skin is hot like a stove.." An officer wearing glasses remarked.

The next day

Jong-suk was discharged in the morning due to the doctor wanting to make sure he does not have any other neck injuries.

Due to suffering from a concussion, Biyu, Jun, and Jong-suk could not visit her and converse with her. Hyun-ae needed to rest in order to treat the concussion. Mr. and Mrs. Jang would visit their eldest daughter whenever they were free.

It was the last day of school before winter vacation, Biyu, Jun, and Jong-suk exit their school and are on their way home.

At the cafe, Biyu and Jun were eager to hear about what happened last night.

"What happened to y'all last night? We heard there was police tape at Hyun-ae's place and the shirtless weirdo was finally arrested." Biyu asked, concerned and worried.

Jong-suk explained most of the ordeal from last night to Biyu and Jun at a cafe.

"That disgusting pervert!" Biyu fumed.

"He had the nerve to make her touch his body, forcefully kiss her...and touch her," Jun said, widening his eyes in horror and indignance.

"If I hadn't stopped him sooner, he would've forced himself on her," Jong-suk said, his voice nearly trembling.

"We put him in his place and gave him a taste of his medicine," Jong-suk said in an embittered tone of voice.

"Twisted his nipples until I can see wrinkles on his pecs and he went down. Hyun-ae managed to step on his face and kick his ass. She hit his balls with a hoe."

Jong-suk then lowered his head in shock and terror, still traumatized from the ordeal. He placed a hand over his left arm, covered by a long sleeve sweater. The burns Jacob inflicted on him are still healing.

"And...that shirtless bastard....he burned me...from just touching me..." Jong-suk said.

Biyu and Jun gasp.

"I think we're dealing with more monsters," Jong-suk speculated.

"The shirtless weirdo...could also be a monster?" Jun asked.

"He strangled me and gripped my arms tight, leaving behind burns. Even though they were first-degree burns, it was like being in Hell." Jong-suk explained.

"He felt like a stove..."

Biyu widened her eyes in shock.

"Edward...he felt very cold. Colder than ice. And that shirtless weirdo...feels very hot..." Biyu pointed out.

"The Cullens are cold-skinned while that sex-crazed prick is hot-skinned..." Jun remarked, scratching the side of his head.

"I don't know what he is and there aren't any mythical beings I know of that are known for being hot-skinned," Jong-suk said.

"The fact that he goes around shirtless as if it's his normal clothes even when it's cold is what makes him unattractive. It shows how big his ego is." Biyu commented, rolling her eyes.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to show off how buff and "sexy" he is," Jun remarked.

"I've seen better-looking guys," Jong-suk said.

Jong-suk widened his eyes, discovering a possible conclusion.

He recalled when Hyun-ae struck Jacob's crotch with a hoe, Jacob let out a mixture of a human squeal and wolf whine.

"Wait a minute, I missed something," Jong-suk said.

Jun and Biyu turned to Jong-suk.

"When Hyun-ae whacked him in the balls, he squealed....like a wolf..." Jong-suk stated.

"A human being that makes sounds like a wolf?" Biyu remarked.

"Could he be...?" Jun uttered.

"I've never seen him transform but possibly and it probably explains his stove-hot skin. And that squeal did not sound fake. It sounded very real," Jong-suk said.

"I've never seen hot skin as a werewolf trait," Jun admitted.

"It wasn't a full moon yesterday. It won't be until 2 more days," Biyu pointed out.

"We better stay inside that day. Good thing it will still be winter vacation in 2 days. And there's going to be heavy snowfall from what I heard.." 

The next day...

Hyun-ae was discharged from the hospital and was ordered to continue resting for two weeks.

In the Jang family home, Mr. and Mrs. Jang continued their business and there are two guests staying at the inn.

Seohyun continued reading her favorite books and left Hyun-ae alone, not wanting to talk with her sister until she fully recovers.

I will have to miss school, Hyun-ae thought, lying on her bed and staring at her ceiling. She slowly closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Jong-suk took some aloe soothing gel, squeezed a coin size on his hand, and applied it on his neck and biceps. He puts on a baggy T-shirt and exits the bathroom and nearly runs into his older sister, Hye-mi.

"Oh, Hye-mi", Jong-suk uttered.

"How are the burns now?" Hye-mi asked with concern.

"They're still itchy and they feel like sunburns," Jong-suk replied.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to the hospital last night. My flight was delayed and I arrived very late at night. I was so exhausted and stayed in a jjimjilbang. I didn't arrive home until 8 AM and I found the house empty." Hye-mi said, rubbing her right bicep with her left hand.

"It's okay and you don't need to apologize. There is no possible way you could've made it," Jong-suk said.

Later...

Hye-mi gasped in horror and placed a hand over her mouth.

"That's what happened..." Jong-suk said.

He had told his sister the ordeal he and his friends have been in.

Hye-mi had been studying abroad in the USA and was not present when the supernatural fiascos happened.

"Did you see the wanted posters?" Jong-suk asked.

Hye-mi nodded her head shakily.

"I saw them when I was on my way home yesterday," Hye-mi said.

"Jacob, the one who attacked me and Hyun-ae better stay behind bars," Jong-suk said bitterly, clenching his fists.

"He's not gonna hurt you and Hyun-ae anymore, don't worry," Hye-mi assured Jong-suk.

"Want to go to a cafe? There's a cafe in a neighboring town called Café Mignon. It will be my treat," Hye-mi asked.

Jong-suk widened his eyes with excitement and nodded his head.

"Yeah! Yeah!" He said quickly.

"Let's get ready," Hye-mi said, power-walking to her room. Jong-suk ran to his room to get his coat and scarf.

Taehyun works at Café Mignon...Jong-suk thought as he put on his coat and grabbed a scarf. 

He looked at a mirror and wrapped his scarf around his neck, making sure that the neck burn is completely covered. He grabbed his shoulder bag, slips his phone, wireless earbuds, and wallet inside, and exits his room.

He noticed Hye-mi standing outside waiting for him upon exiting his room.

The two siblings walked downstairs together.

Meanwhile...

In the station, Jacob sat in the cell, staring down at his feet and not saying a single word. He was given a shirt prior to getting interrogated.

"Why does he go around without a shirt? It's nearly freezing outside!" Shin remarked.

"Probably trying to show off how "hot" he is. He is musclebound." Park replied.

"He seems like the type who is all brawn and no-brains," Lee remarked.

Jacob clenched his fists and started shaking angrily. Images of Jong-suk's face are glued to his mind. He imagined himself successfully strangling Jong-suk, killing him. He also imagined himself transforming into a werewolf and mauling Jong-suk, tearing him to shreds.

He's worse than Edward and the Cullens. He's worse than all of them! He's worse than all of the cold ones! Jacob thought.

He ruined everything. He ruined my life. He stole her from me. Jacob thought petulantly.

The police officers standing in front of Jacob's cell discussed among themselves.

"I think it's time to do the interrogation again," Park told Shin.

"It sounds like a good idea now," Shin remarked.

"Hey, Chief. I'm ready to redo the interrogation," Park told the chief.

Chief Woo, the chief at the station looked up from his desk.

Shin and Lee stared at Jacob with their arms crossed. They widened their eyes in confusion and unfolded their arms.

Jacob is shaking angrily and staring at them angrily while sitting down. His teeth are clenched.

"All right, let's get him out. He's calmed down now," Chief Woo said, getting up from his desk.

"Um...Chief..." Shin said nervously, pointing a quivering finger at Jacob's cell. Chief Woo power-walked toward Shin and followed the direction of Shin's finger. He gasps in horror.

Jacob is shaking as if he is sitting on a massage chair now. Quick as a wink, he stands up and removes his shirt. Since he removed it too fast, it got stuck on his head.

"What the hell..? What does he think he's doing?" Chief Woo shouted in disgust, raising an eyebrow.

Jacob finally got his shirt off his head.

In less than a second, he explodes, turning into a giant wolf and destroying all of his remaining clothes in the process. He snarled and growled, staring at Woo, Shin, Lee, and Park.

The four officers could not believe their eyes. They stood frozen in fear, staring back at Jacob. The other officers in the station noticed Jacob and started screaming and running around. They rushed outside to escape. Some of them started speaking on their phones to alert military personnel.

I better run! But I can't move! Park thought.

Jacob lowered himself, preparing to break out of his prison cell. A fleeing officer ran up to Woo, Lee, Shin, and Park to save them. He tapped, gently shoved, and shook them.

"Come on! We better get out of here!" The fleeing officer shouted at them.

Woo, Lee, Shin, and Park finally got out of their state of tonic immobility and immediately ran towards the door. Right when they started running, Jacob pounces and breaks the prison bars with ease. He then jumps over Woo, Lee, Park, and Shin, scaring them and causing them to duck and fall to the ground. He breaks through the glass door of the police station, crushing and running over some officers along the way.

Park slowly lifts up her head. She looked around and gasps in horror upon seeing bloodied dead bodies lying all over the station. Her jaw drops.

She wanted to scream but she could not.

Chief Woo, Lee, and Shin slowly got up. Upon seeing the carnage, they each gave various reactions.

Shin screamed in horror and slides backward in a sitting position. Lee immediately gets up, picks up his phone which fell out of his pocket when he fell and started alerting military personnel.

"There's a giant wolf on a rampage. Evacuate civilians immediately! This is not a joke!" Lee shouted urgently into his phone.

Civilians ran sporadically as Jacob ran through the streets. He stopped to look around, trying to find Jong-suk. 

Where is he? Where is he? Where the hell is he? Where the fucking fuck is he hiding? When I find him, I will tear him into a million pieces! Jacob thought with unadulterated rage and envy.

He will be sorry. He will be really sorry! Jacob thought.

Meanwhile...

Jong-suk and Hye-mi rode in a bus, on their way to Café Mignon. They sat in bus seats facing each other.

"So how was the USA?" Jong-suk asked.

"It was fun. I do want to go back again. There was a large Korean plaza and I saw a lot of non-Koreans there. It was so cool. Although I did run into some weirdos who only wanted to talk to me because I was Korean." Hye-mi replied.

"Oh no, what happened?" Jong-suk asked.

"They happened to be a group of white teen girls and they peppered their speech with random Korean words and they imitated some creepy acts from dramas. They asked me to dance like Hyuna." Hye-mi elaborated.

"Sounds very creepy. I've heard of these fetishists who see Koreans as sex objects for their entertainment online." Jong-suk remarked.

"I didn't want to be rude so I was calm with them. But then I've lost it, shouted at them to "Fuck off!" and ran out of there. Some locals asked me if I was okay."

"It's good that you got out of there," Jong-suk said.

"Obviously not all white teen girls who are into Korean pop culture are like that. I've run into a lot of decent locals while there," Hye-mi said.

The two siblings then looked outside their window of the bus, watching the scenery.

Part 17 End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.8K 71
Getting stucked into your all favorite anime could be fun right? Fighting battles having cool anime powers and seeing your favorite characters in per...
8.9K 166 29
Just OCs I might include in future stories or when doing crossovers into other fanfics or should I grant you all my permission, you can include them...
28.4K 477 85
This is basically Anti League attacking worlds and meeting allies/members along with the armies of the A-L.
2K 6 28
I am not a good writer at all so I'm going to write maybe some good stories Ideas, OC's and AU's that I can think of. Say if your interested in a sto...